[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

Hello,
build looks interesting, and as its a jugg i wonder if its a good league starter ( especially early on uber lab farmer ).

What is your idea about this idea?

Thank you :)
@sleavelessless, what do you have up your sleeve for Synthesis? :D
Dernière édition par hakejam, le 3 mars 2019 16:35:11
Does this build work as a lab runner?
Had the same question :)

When im bad at dodging/knowing uber iazros abilities : Is this build able to do uberizaro on day 3-4 after a new league launches? Could it also regen/heal up some uberlab traps?
"
bex_HB a écrit :
Hello,
build looks interesting, and as its a jugg i wonder if its a good league starter ( especially early on uber lab farmer ).

What is your idea about this idea?

Thank you :)

"
DanteIzzard a écrit :
Does this build work as a lab runner?

"
Enterich a écrit :
Had the same question :)

When im bad at dodging/knowing uber iazros abilities : Is this build able to do uberizaro on day 3-4 after a new league launches? Could it also regen/heal up some uberlab traps?

As a league starter: the build is using 3 rare-ish guardian drops, so be prepared to gather some currency and set trade alerts. If you're on hardcore, there will be way (way) less inventory. Tectonic Slam itself is fine as a league starting skill, and one of the best melee skills to take into maps. If you ever leveled with old sunder, it's very similar. Just keep your weapons upgraded until you get Razors.

As a lab farmer: As an actual farmer, like you chain labs all day, there are better jugg builds, but it's strong. With the Razors I think I did uber lab at or right below 75 with no problems. You can facetank once you're geared up but you probably will not be able to just stand there your first run. It's one of the easier builds if you have good weapons and good attack speed for your movement skill.

If you wan't to make a real lab farmer, the auto targetting with multistrike and TS is not ideal if you want to say, not kill all the gargoyles, generals, etc. The build focuses more on life gain from the swords, which requires hitting things, than regen for traps. That said, if you are comfortable in lab, just leap slamming through areas and ignoring all mobs (and traps) is not difficult.

Dernière édition par sleevelessless, le 5 mars 2019 11:31:15
"
hakejam a écrit :
@sleavelessless, what do you have up your sleeve for Synthesis? :D

We'll see what the patch notes say, but probably not much for this build. 3.7 waiting room.
so this build is ok only loreweave take nerf so uelder is alot harder for everyone but i will still start with this build :D
Dernière édition par tixyk, le 6 mars 2019 07:12:48
Small Update for 3.6 at the start of guide focusing on league starters and going crit.
Hey it wont let me see ur skill tree just wanna make not to mess up skill tree. Can u send me skill tree or reload it plz
"
InnerXxmerlinxx a écrit :
Hey it wont let me see ur skill tree just wanna make not to mess up skill tree. Can u send me skill tree or reload it plz

try refreshing and update your PoB

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires