[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

"
Ryster702 a écrit :
Is this build very squishy?

No, it is not squishy.
Having a lot of fun, just hit 70,

Bought these items so far, I created the helm though, yay at 6 linking in 5 fusings!

Now I was wondering, I play on softcore, so don't really need a cast when damage taken+enfeeble, and I have about 15ex left over from getting the above items, what would you opt for instead on such a high budget?

I was thinking perhaps a curse on hit ring, perhaps assasin's mark or something, what do you suggest? This will grant me mana, health and help proc EO

Cheers.
Dernière édition par Zeypha, le 22 déc. 2018 11:15:22

Bought the curse ring for 3ex, and the other for 25c, i will see how it goes!
Made a take on your build except I have changed for Kaoms Heart for the insane life and extra fire damage. I will use a helm to create a 6link for the TS. I will also remove added fire for conc effect on bosses and inc area while clearing.

I will update in a day or two when Im finished
Great build looks awesome. I really like non crit builds that works :)

Alrighty, took a couple hours of shopping, but gear is done, got all the dext/int I need and I even managed to get all my uncapped resists to equal, so i get the full benefit of the wise oak, I didn't even have to sacrifice the quality of any of my gear slots.

Keen to see how this goes, fun so far.
could anyone give a brief leveling guide for this from 1-60 say? like what items to go for whilst leveling etc? i love this skill gem and cant wait to level up to use it :) also what bandits are best?
Dernière édition par DrunkenBum, le 22 déc. 2018 13:01:59
wuld this not be bether w oros and kaoms ??
"
DrunkenBum a écrit :
could anyone give a brief leveling guide for this from 1-60 say? like what items to go for whilst leveling etc? i love this skill gem and cant wait to level up to use it :) also what bandits are best?

Per the PoB it says it kill both bandits.

What I did while leveling - still currently am is suggested under the leveling section of the guide.

Use whatever skill you like to level 12. At level 12 use Sunder until 35ish (or whenever you complete the first lab) and take the "Unflinching" passive under juggernaut, and then switch to Tectonic Slam.

Uniques I used early we're a Tabula Rasa, a pair of screaming eagles I later upgraded to "The Gryphon" in act 4 with the prophecy "The Apex Predator" which I ended up buying from other players. at 53 I upgraded to a pair of Prismatic Eclipse, rolling 2 red sockets and 1 green on one, and 2 reds and 1 blue on the other to help with mana issues. Wanderlust, until I got better boots. You can use Tectonic Slam earlier if you grab a pair of Lochtonial Caress gloves as that will get you some Frenzy/Power charges in addition to the endurance, I highly suggest this.

You can add whatever you like in addition to this into the mix here as you're leveling.

If you open the leveling section there are 4 Pastebin links that show step by step skill point usage to use in Path of Building. Use these.

Hope this helps.
Dernière édition par Djentlemenleon, le 22 déc. 2018 13:40:58
"
skofi a écrit :
wuld this not be bether w oros and kaoms ??

Less dps, by a lot, from what I see. It would be a differnt build altogether. Mathil's version with Oni-Goroshi and Abyssus does some crazy damage.

Excited looking at all of your cool gear!
Going to give this a try as my fourth char this season... but just one question - how do you solve the mana issues when starting to use Tectonic Slam? This thing is draining my mana glove, even with the one leech node :D

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires