[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

"
Twintech a écrit :
can i change combustion with concentrated effect on bosses?

Sure. If they're ignite immune you would get more out of the swap.
"
sleevelessless a écrit :
"
dday_0612 a écrit :
Hey Sleeve, great guide, great build, thanks. I am enjoying it.

Have you done the legwork to determine what jewel stats are best/optimal? For instance, flat phys damage vs attk speed vs fire dmg%, etc.

I am going to get 3 jewels in the next 6 levels top off my tree. Wondering if I should go abyss or reg jewel and what stats to focus on.

What stats would scale the best? Hoping to get your input, thanks.

I haven't figured it all out. It looks like fire damage % is the highest, but any 15% to melee/phys is right there. Flat fire damage to attacks and attack speed next. I like % crit chance if you haven't crit recently to keep EO up. If you're using wise oak you may want to get resists to match them for the reduced damage. Let us know what you get.

Thanks, I'll report back. I ended up getting 90% increased crit if you haven't crit recently on my boots from lab, so I kept that, it has helped me keep EO up, so I won't need it from jewels. I get a handful of them and test them in PoB. Thanks!
Just wanted say I am going to try this out, even over Mathil's version because I really like the synergy you built into this build with the uniques and Jugg acedency. Looking forward to smashing things!
can this build work as cheiftain and if so what changes would i need to do i like tectonic?
"
Rayske a écrit :
can this build work as cheiftain and if so what changes would i need to do i like tectonic?

i loaded into POB and chieftain had 100k more dps over jugg once you add covered in ash
"
Rayske a écrit :

It would be quite a bit different. Chieftain is unable to maintain endurance charges to fuel TS.
Hey! Love the look of this build and just starting it up on Hardcore betrayal!
From what you have in your guide would you change anything for Hardcore or recommend anything different? any input would be much appreciated <3
"
sakuramoo a écrit :
Hey! Love the look of this build and just starting it up on Hardcore betrayal!
From what you have in your guide would you change anything for Hardcore or recommend anything different? any input would be much appreciated <3

This build was initially made on BHC. I rerolled in softcore because the gear was so much cheaper. I don't think you have to change anything, just be sure to get more life and chaos res on gear. and reroll maps with more than 1 damage mod :) If you wanted to go real crazy you could lose the witch section and take phase/acro with Primeval force
So I actually have my own variant of this that I've been playing around with and opted for eye of innocence along with 2x mokou's embrace for the self ignite setup. The two rings offer 40% attack speed, 50% fire damage, 20% ignite chance, and around 60% fire res/80% cold res. I'm also using wyrmsign gloves for permanent rampage which is quite nice. Everything here synergizes extremely well with the double razors.

Daresso's and the permanent enhanced onslaught is amazing but I've been having trouble figuring out the interaction between self ignitng myself so frequently, triggering onslaught from daresso's, and triggering cast when damage taken immortal call. It appears that these interactions are happening so frequently with the self ignite that IC falls off immediately instead of adhering to the typical order of triggering. Even if I have 7 charges up and CWDT procs IC the next CWDT appears to cancel it which is unfortunate. My hope of course was gaining near permanent uptime on IC in addition to everything above.

So I'll either have to go with another chest or drop the CWDT IC if I want to continue with this setup but the perma enhanced onslaught feels so nice that I'm posting this here in the event anyone knows how to solve my issue.
I'm currently playing ice crash (lvl 90.) I am debating migrateing over to a TS build. Is this build very squishy?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires