[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

Reasoning for not using Tombfist?
Yes, Mathil's is crit and Abyssus, so different trees. Last I saw he had about 1k less health, Oni degen, and ofc Abyssus, so less defenses even though it's somewhat offset by taking Unbreakable. We have the life gain from the Razor's as well. He had nearly double our Shaper DPS. It looks great.
"
Rosslol a écrit :
Reasoning for not using Tombfist?

None, go for it. Some players are using Oskarm to maintain EO as well. Lots of choices.
I have to say, this build is awesome. Converted an old Jugg to this and its fun as hell, kinda like my old sunder build, but way better. Nicely done
nice, as soon as you say "uber elder viable" i will give this build a try
double post
Dernière édition par Zeypha, le 23 déc. 2018 20:27:49
"
supervi1 a écrit :
nice, as soon as you say "uber elder viable" i will give this build a try

I have pretty insane gear on my guy (IMO) only level 85 though, so can get quite a few jewel slots if i level up to at least level 92, but I find the single target lacking a bit. This is in comparison to my scourge arrow scion with 3x might of the meeks though, but still.

I did all the shaper guardians on it last night, couple deaths on phoenix, but the rest were deathless, I also did all the tier 16 uber elder guardians, couple deaths on the shocking one, but for the most part it did fine, slower than what im used to. I then tried to do uber elder on it, it's a bit hard with not being able to see properly because of the screen aoe, with practice I think I would be able to get down uber elder with it fine. I only tried one set and got it down to last phase.
I then went onto my scion hopeshredder scourge arrow build and only got 1 death.
I think as I mentioned, if I was like 92+ with more jewels I would be pushing 7k life and more damage and then I think it will be absolutely uber elder viable.
I will keep playing it, I only levelled it yesterday, so I am making good progress so far.
Dernière édition par Zeypha, le 23 déc. 2018 20:29:10
Trying this build, Can I take unbreakable instead of unstoppable for ascendacy?
Few questions
1. I'm using Nebuloch as instead of razor. Higher damage but feel very squishy.
2. Why Derassor instead of Lorewear?
I watched some video with the boss fight and You had a really hard time to maintain the uptime of endurance charge on the boss fight.
Map clear is not a problem for this build but boss fight is.
Daresso's Defiance makes you lost all endurance charges with hit.

Dernière édition par N4Z, le 23 déc. 2018 23:02:07
I saw on your pob you have 90% evade chance how the hell do you achieve it?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires