[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

"
Tepsen a écrit :
Thanks for the great Build. I'm testing it out.
Can someone tell me which Pantheon I have to choose?

Thanks and GL @ all.

Take the reduced stun chance pantheon until you have Unstoppable, then reduced DoT. Rearrange your minor pantheon based on need. Shakari and Ralakesh are good. If it's a burning ground map, use Abberath, if your doing trials, Ryslatha, etc. Once you get to t15s the immune to poison boss soul is excellent.
So what am I missing - where does this build get its mana from? I just switched to this and I'm running out like a motherfucker.

EDIT: Maybe I should clarify: normal mapping is OK due to my mana leech jewel, but bossing and betrayal encounters are really, REALLY annoying.
Dernière édition par Grone, le 21 déc. 2018 12:06:22
"
Grunker a écrit :
So what am I missing - where does this build get its mana from? I just switched to this and I'm running out like a motherfucker.

EDIT: Maybe I should clarify: normal mapping is OK due to my mana leech jewel, but bossing and betrayal encounters are really, REALLY annoying.

Duelist life/mana leech node. .4% is enough, if you're doing enough damage. Physical mana leech won't do anything once fully converted, and will be less than half as effective before that with Tectonic slam.
"
sleevelessless a écrit :
"
Grunker a écrit :

Duelist life/mana leech node. .4% is enough, if you're doing enough damage. Physical mana leech won't do anything once fully converted, and will be less than half as effective before that with Tectonic slam.

EDIT: Oh wait, nevermind I see it. Thanks.

Thanks, but where is that? I don't see a life/mana node taken in the PoB-tree.
Dernière édition par Grone, le 21 déc. 2018 12:37:52
"
Grunker a écrit :

Thanks, but where is that? I don't see a life/mana node taken in the PoB-tree.

Hey Sleeve, great guide, great build, thanks. I am enjoying it.

Have you done the legwork to determine what jewel stats are best/optimal? For instance, flat phys damage vs attk speed vs fire dmg%, etc.

I am going to get 3 jewels in the next 6 levels top off my tree. Wondering if I should go abyss or reg jewel and what stats to focus on.

What stats would scale the best? Hoping to get your input, thanks.
can i change combustion with concentrated effect on bosses?
"
dday_0612 a écrit :
Hey Sleeve, great guide, great build, thanks. I am enjoying it.

Have you done the legwork to determine what jewel stats are best/optimal? For instance, flat phys damage vs attk speed vs fire dmg%, etc.

I am going to get 3 jewels in the next 6 levels top off my tree. Wondering if I should go abyss or reg jewel and what stats to focus on.

What stats would scale the best? Hoping to get your input, thanks.

I haven't figured it all out. It looks like fire damage % is the highest, but any 15% to melee/phys is right there. Flat fire damage to attacks and attack speed next. I like % crit chance if you haven't crit recently to keep EO up. If you're using wise oak you may want to get resists to match them for the reduced damage. Let us know what you get.
"
Twintech a écrit :

Sure. If they're ignite immune you would get more out of the swap.
"
Twintech a écrit :

Sure. If they're ignite immune you would get more out of the swap.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires