[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

Hello again, just wanted to say thanks again. I have done some shuffling around of gear and killed red elder first try, only 1 death and that was because I didn't realise that you needed to be in the circle not out of it. Very good build recommended.
"
sleevelessless a écrit :

You are very right. Thanks, fixed.

np, still impressive how much 2% does, or let alone even just 1% in a regular scenario. These swords are so slept on.
Deliver pain exquisite
I just started playing again after a long break. I'm still leveling, but this is a really fun build.

Anyway, Mokou's in 1 ring slot. What's better for 2nd ring slot? Opal with increased fire damage, or diamond with flammability on hit? I thought the flammability is essentially a 30% more multiplier, but I'm not so sure with reduced curse effectiveness vs bosses.
"
JohnnyGoesBoomBoom a écrit :
I just started playing again after a long break. I'm still leveling, but this is a really fun build.

Anyway, Mokou's in 1 ring slot. What's better for 2nd ring slot? Opal with increased fire damage, or diamond with flammability on hit? I thought the flammability is essentially a 30% more multiplier, but I'm not so sure with reduced curse effectiveness vs bosses.

flam isn't that much, but it's a good option. Finding one with some life and resistances you need can be pricey, but they're around. Can't craft them so you may not be able to be too picky about the base. I'm not sure if opal is better than steel, but extra fire damage is a good mod. inc fire = ele weapon dmg. Throw whatever you see into PoB first and check it out.
Hello. This is my first serious league and I'm still learning the game.
I love your build but I've sort of hit a wall at around t10 maps. I can't seem to push safely any higher. I've cleared as high as 15 but with many deaths. Syndicate and bosses become very rippy after t12 for me.

My gear is alright. I haven't min maxed rolls yet, need to 6 link a loreweave but none of these changes feel like they'll prevent a 1 shot. Can you give me some advice?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Danisimo/characters?characterName=Elegar

this is my character. At the moment I'm releveling my core skills at 20% quality.

Maybe I'm playing it wrong? what I do is activate the 3 auras, keep blood rage buff up, leap trough the map trying to keep fortify up as much as possible (though sometimes it feels like if i stop slamming long enough for a fortify I might die due to not leeching for a second), when I encounter something that doesn't die instantly I pop stibnite + wise oak.

On bosses its pretty much the same + I drop AW totem. So far the totem hasn't been much help but I'm assuming it's because it's still leveling.

Oh and I resummon stone golem as often as I can though I'm not convinced in his usefulness at high tier maps.

EDIT:

What I'm struggling the most with is grasping what's an upgrade right now. I don't mean like "this item has 5 more life so it's an upgrade." But what actually matters. My concept of gear pretty much ends with (its good if it has 2+ resist rolls of 30+ and 80+ life/ES)

Can you give me some examples on what I should be looking out for? Worthwhile bases? Specific rolls? Examples of shaper/elder/crafted stuff that would be really nice to acquire? I'm not sure what to aim for right now.
Dernière édition par Danisimo, le 28 janv. 2019 01:27:23
"
Danisimo a écrit :
Hello. This is my first serious league and I'm still learning the game.
I love your build but I've sort of hit a wall at around t10 maps. I can't seem to push safely any higher. I've cleared as high as 15 but with many deaths. Syndicate and bosses become very rippy after t12 for me.

My gear is alright. I haven't min maxed rolls yet, need to 6 link a loreweave but none of these changes feel like they'll prevent a 1 shot. Can you give me some advice?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Danisimo/characters?characterName=Elegar

this is my character. At the moment I'm releveling my core skills at 20% quality.

Maybe I'm playing it wrong? what I do is activate the 3 auras, keep blood rage buff up, leap trough the map trying to keep fortify up as much as possible (though sometimes it feels like if i stop slamming long enough for a fortify I might die due to not leeching for a second), when I encounter something that doesn't die instantly I pop stibnite + wise oak.

On bosses its pretty much the same + I drop AW totem. So far the totem hasn't been much help but I'm assuming it's because it's still leveling.

Oh and I resummon stone golem as often as I can though I'm not convinced in his usefulness at high tier maps.

EDIT:

What I'm struggling the most with is grasping what's an upgrade right now. I don't mean like "this item has 5 more life so it's an upgrade." But what actually matters. My concept of gear pretty much ends with (its good if it has 2+ resist rolls of 30+ and 80+ life/ES)

Can you give me some examples on what I should be looking out for? Worthwhile bases? Specific rolls? Examples of shaper/elder/crafted stuff that would be really nice to acquire? I'm not sure what to aim for right now.

Golem is not good at higher maps, drop it. Like most new players, you have a flask problem. Flasking properly is required with this (and most) builds at higher tier content. You have no suffix on your life flask, beast craft it to staunching. Put warding on a move flask, pref w/inc duration or reduced charges, but whatever prefix is passable. If you feel you need a mana flask, you are swinging at nothing too often and depleting your mana with nothing to leech. Put it in the trash. Cinderswallow gives you onslaught and life/mana gain on kill. It's also 10% dmg vs ignited enemies, which is very good. drop yoru stibnite for an Atziri's flask. make sure your oak is at least fire balanced.
Replace 2nd mokou's with a good rare. look at mine, thoughts right above you, or anyone else's ring for ideas.
Have your pantheons set up correctly. Putting combustion on totem is a very cool idea, but they do not stack with your main link.
In general, your gear is fine. Divining your loreweave to 80% and 6linking it is going to make a large difference. Expecting to clear t15+ maps you've never experienced with ease on a 5l isn't something that's going to happen. especially without good flasks.

First off, loving the build. Thanks a lot for taking the time to put this guide together and answer all of our questions.

I have a quick flask question.

I'm running Cinderswallow with 76% Crit, Atziri's Promise, Quicksilver of Warding, and Seething Divine of Staunching. Those all make complete sense and I understand why you run those.

What I don't understand is why you run a 13% Wise Oak over a Lion's Roar. PoB puts my total DPS at 683k with the Lion's Roar and only 635k with the Wise Oak. Do you do it for the combination of offense/defense? And if so, don't we also benefit from the huge armor buff from Lion's Roar? Does PoB maybe not sim the damage right for Wise Oak?

I'm sure I'm missing something so please forgive the question if it's super noob. For reference my uncapped resists are 91F/76C/81L
"
lepyr a écrit :
First off, loving the build. Thanks a lot for taking the time to put this guide together and answer all of our questions.

I have a quick flask question.

I'm running Cinderswallow with 76% Crit, Atziri's Promise, Quicksilver of Warding, and Seething Divine of Staunching. Those all make complete sense and I understand why you run those.

What I don't understand is why you run a 13% Wise Oak over a Lion's Roar. PoB puts my total DPS at 683k with the Lion's Roar and only 635k with the Wise Oak. Do you do it for the combination of offense/defense? And if so, don't we also benefit from the huge armor buff from Lion's Roar? Does PoB maybe not sim the damage right for Wise Oak?

I'm sure I'm missing something so please forgive the question if it's super noob. For reference my uncapped resists are 91F/76C/81L

It's a good question, wise oak is not intuitive and it is a DPS loss vs Lion's Roar. My resistances are all balanced at the same number so I get 10% reduced damage of all elements. Combined with Loreweave, that's a massive defense vs elemental damage. The armor buff isn't huge, it's a normal granite flask +3000 which is...fine. We don't really have much armor and aren't scaling it besides Unbreakable, which is just for body armor. We also have IC up a lot, which totally negates phys dmg. A plain basalt would give us better physical mitigation. Also, the knockback on Lion's Roar annoys me; messes up my positioning, makes me leap more than i want, and makes warchief totem placement something I have to think about more than I like. It's preference, but fully balanced, I think wise oak is a better choice.
Dernière édition par sleevelessless, le 28 janv. 2019 20:42:37
Hi, I just killed the shaper for the very first time so i just wanna say thank you for the guide/build !
What’s the best way I can increase my single target damage from my current setup?

Gear
Spoiler

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires