[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

"
Hellsmith a écrit :
What’s the best way I can increase my single target damage from my current setup?

Gear
Spoiler

A better rare ring. You're using 2 onslaught flasks, replace the silver with a lion's roar.
i am finaly did U-elder with this build after 8 fails :D

here is my final version

https://pastebin.com/W00UNRV9
"
tixyk a écrit :

here is my final version

congrats! nice use of double totems, the meek, and being min/maxed as shit.
"
sleevelessless a écrit :
"
tixyk a écrit :

here is my final version

congrats! nice use of double totems, the meek, and being min/maxed as shit.
use protector totem give me tip friend what run another version and i think is better because give me 32k dps boost but in map i use only second and this one only on boss :)
As the noob im i managed to inspire from here and i have build using a 5 sock armor all red so i miss the blue one, it helped me a lot, i kill everything almoste instant and now im able to advance (i was kinda blocked on act 7).

Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

P.S: This is working amazing even with crap items (all my items are yellow crap).
Can I get a gear check? I am still pretty new so I try to follow the guides as close as possible. I have about 5 ex to spend but not sure what would be the best place to spend it. Was thinking maybe a better loreweave?

Dernière édition par rhutch1010, le 5 févr. 2019 09:54:12
"
rhutch1010 a écrit :
Can I get a gear check? I am still pretty new so I try to follow the guides as close as possible. I have about 5 ex to spend but not sure what would be the best place to spend it. Was thinking maybe a better loreweave?

Just divine your loreweave until you hit 80% (buying and vendoring tabulas may be cheaper than buying divines). Your gear's all pretty good; i assume you have a warding flask on swap if you do curse maps. You could get a jewel corrupted with can't be damaged by corrupting blood. Check your accuracy in PoB, you may need to take the marauder nodes. You could get very nice rare ring for an ex or three that has phys added as extra fire, more ele dmg, some acc, and/or flammability on hit. I think that would be the most noticeable upgrade.
"
sleevelessless a écrit :
"
rhutch1010 a écrit :

Just divine your loreweave until you hit 80% (buying and vendoring tabulas may be cheaper than buying divines). Your gear's all pretty good; i assume you have a warding flask on swap if you do curse maps. You could get a jewel corrupted with can't be damaged by corrupting blood. Check your accuracy in PoB, you may need to take the marauder nodes. You could get very nice rare ring for an ex or three that has phys added as extra fire, more ele dmg, some acc, and/or flammability on hit. I think that would be the most noticeable upgrade.

Thanks for the quick response. I forgot to post my flasks.

I don't have a warding flask to flip but I will get one tonight.

What should my accuracy be in POB? I think it is around 92 now but haven't checked in awhile.
Dernière édition par rhutch1010, le 5 févr. 2019 14:04:15
"
rhutch1010 a écrit :
What should my accuracy be in POB? I think it is around 92 now but haven't checked in awhile.

92 is iffy. Just check your DPS for the marauder nodes; if it's boosting you more than actual damage nodes, you want it. You can also sacrifice the QoL on the onslaught corrupted Razor and get a 28/30q one with more damage and the normal acc implicit.
Can I have a gear check? Enjoying the build and haven't found anything it can't do yet but I have some spare currency so any upgrades would be nice.

I will probably upgrade my sword with accuracy to a +30% quality but not sure if there is anywhere left I will get good gains.
Dernière édition par small_bloke, le 6 févr. 2019 02:52:35

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires