[3.6] Tectonic Slam Jugg: MELT CONTENT (melee lives!) Razors build (discontinued)

"
kwazievil a écrit :
Loving the build so far for clear speed and aesthetics. I just killed a red Elder on a t13 map at level 79 with it. Don't know how to link up my stuff, but my character is KwaziSlam if you wanted to see what I was wearing. I have plenty of gear to mess with and improve, but so far enjoying the playstyle and character as a whole.

Make sure you got enough crit (if you haven't recently, on jewels) to keep EO up. And don't lose the boot enchant for it. Cinderswallow is great btw.

"
warmuth a écrit :
Balanced resists after an hour of advanced calculus for wise oak.

Congrats, you beat the game
Just to confirm you are talking about me replacing the Mokou's Embrace ring right? Because the other one has ele dmg with attack skills and from what I read tectonic slam qualifies as an attack skill.
"
GotFired a écrit :
Just to confirm you are talking about me replacing the Mokou's Embrace ring right? Because the other one has ele dmg with attack skills and from what I read tectonic slam qualifies as an attack skill.

When I looked you had two Mokou's, I thought. Both your rare rings I see now are very good. Mokou's turns on the damage and leech from the amulet with the chance to be ignited. You don't have to use it. If you're happy with your set up, you can just amulet swap for bosses; you should be able to maintain charges while mapping or delving or in breaches without the eye. If you're facing something that will take longer than a few seconds to kill, you will want it on though. Watch your endurance charges at the top of the screen when you play. If you're attacking with 0 charges, you're doing less than 60 percent of your DPS.
Dernière édition par sleevelessless, le 24 janv. 2019 23:15:13
Hello, thanks for the build it has been a super fun clearning style and what I have looked for in melee. My only concern is I feel super squishy. On re-reading this and checking over sleevelessless' profile I have noticed that you only have the 1 Mokou's and a rare ring, is that what you would recommend as I can swap that around. I have also noticed that you have the CWDT on a lower setting unlike the items that were shown in the Uber Elder build bit so I will try taiming those down. Is there anything else you can recommend to help me feel a bit more surviveable as my damage seems fine. Will post a PoB link when I get home.
"
Dramoth a écrit :
Hello, thanks for the build it has been a super fun clearning style and what I have looked for in melee. My only concern is I feel super squishy. On re-reading this and checking over sleevelessless' profile I have noticed that you only have the 1 Mokou's and a rare ring, is that what you would recommend as I can swap that around. I have also noticed that you have the CWDT on a lower setting unlike the items that were shown in the Uber Elder build bit so I will try taiming those down. Is there anything else you can recommend to help me feel a bit more surviveable as my damage seems fine. Will post a PoB link when I get home.

Yes, just 1 mokou's and a low cwdt set up. Consider cinderswallow with crit craft to replace your stibnite. Put a suffix on your life flask (beast craft). Warding on a non instant flask is mandatory for doing maps with curses. Atziri's flask will help a ton with chaos res and leech. Your helm is really low life. make sure your pantheons are set up correctly. and, as always, it depends on what's killing you.
Hello, thanks for the heads up, my main example is stuff like core. I was running that and the boss just wrecked me for all my portals, felt like I died in 1 - 2 hits.

I have a Atziri's so I will change my stibnite with that. I have a helm with the 20% charged slam on it that I am fossil crafting just not hit a good roll yet.

Thanks for the advice though will certainly implement it over the weekend.
hey, followed this build to the very end and loving it, however struggling a bit with damage on some t15 and t16 bosses. Any recommendations on how to increase dps? Can I upgrade the razors for crafted jeweled foils?
"
Dramoth a écrit :
Hello, thanks for the heads up, my main example is stuff like core. I was running that and the boss just wrecked me for all my portals, felt like I died in 1 - 2 hits.

I have a Atziri's so I will change my stibnite with that. I have a helm with the 20% charged slam on it that I am fossil crafting just not hit a good roll yet.

Thanks for the advice though will certainly implement it over the weekend.

Core's a very hard boss, don't sweat it, you'll get better at the fight.

"
ggblizzard a écrit :
hey, followed this build to the very end and loving it, however struggling a bit with damage on some t15 and t16 bosses. Any recommendations on how to increase dps? Can I upgrade the razors for crafted jeweled foils?

Sure, don't know why you'd use foils unless you were going crit though. You'll lose the 150+ life gain on hit/ignite with the Razors, not be fully converted to fire, and not have 100 percent ignite chance. DPS wise you'll need something 450pdps+ to be comparable.

"
sleevelessless a écrit :

Sure, don't know why you'd use foils unless you were going crit though. You'll lose the 150+ life gain on hit/ignite with the Razors, not be fully converted to fire, and not have 100 percent ignite chance.

Those swords are straight money. Undoubtedly the best end game weapon that's priced at a few chaos. Just nuts. The sustain is insane. I haven't been impressed with anything so inexpensive since basically Wasp Nest.
Deliver pain exquisite
Here's me quoting me:
"
UPDATE: Drop Unyielding, we don't need it to sustain charges with the set up. I'm on Unbreakable right now, seems to help in delves, but I haven't tested much yet. If you want to grab Unrelenting and endurance charges, go for it. Let us know how it works out and how noticeable the change is.
The PoB does not reflect this change yet.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires