[3.6] Vowel's Crit Storm Brand Elementalist - Flaskless Uber Elder

Is there a reason to take Crit for Spells Nodes and Controlled Destruction Support in 6-Link?

Or is it just a mistake?

Thanks in advance
IS +2 shield actually good for brand now? Cuz higher part of players play Dual Wield (and shield expensive =_= )
I notice you don't take Paragon of Calamity, how do you sustain without spell leech?
Only level 46 but so far so good. It's a league start so I don't have my trusty Tabula just yet. But remember that at level 40 you can buy amulets with 0.4% lightning leech (0.5% at 50).
Is the tree from leveling section updated? Looks much different than PoB.
"
radg25 a écrit :
Is the tree from leveling section updated? Looks much different than PoB.

Just use the PoB skill tree, that one is updated for sure.

Im lvl 60+ and so far good aswell, got my tabula and dmg is fine.
There's a section of 8 nodes on the far right of the build that aren't connected to anything else. Am I missing something?
Does this build run anything that reserves mana besides herald of thunder? I don't see anything in the gear/gem setup in the OP, but I have a ton of unreserved mana. I know you want to have a large cushion of mana for MoM, but is anyone else running other heralds or anything?

Looks like it might be an issue of gem slots, too.
i dont see critical strike chance FOR SPELLS in poecraft for this weapon, its only critical strike chance 35-38%
Very nice build. I enjoy it quite good. However, i am wondering this build works around using two curses (elemental weakness and warlock's mark). Wouldnt it be a nice idea to move up to the Wispers of doom skill (4 skill points required). Thereby we can run both curses all the time rather than overwriting them.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires