[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

"
frostzor27 a écrit :

Worth multimoding? Very difficult to get a good roll with alch method :(

So if you're considering multimodding you should look at the trade site and see if you can do better. Multimod is 2ex so as a baseline I see many quivers available better than your multimoded at that price point. I would buy one of those first.

Playing this build SSF, first SSF toon ever and it's incredibly smooth. Crafted my own large/2 medium and 2 small cluster jewel setup, and its really great for mapping. Puncture and ensnaring arrow working well on bosses, damage is a little lacking on red maps now, but there's a huge room for improvement on my gear and links.

Farmed the mud flats for several sets of the Lion card, didnt get the jewel, but got the bow and chest. Trouble is the item level is too low for those items to roll 6 sockets, luckily another lioneyes bow dropped while mapping.
Dernière édition par HeManNZ, le 19 avr. 2020 00:16:01
Just hit this with alt/regal. Any way to save this bow?
"
Paper36 a écrit :

beast craft suffix to prefix and hope youre super lucky. bout all you can do with the bleed mod.

"
Cruxation a écrit :
"
Paper36 a écrit :

beast craft suffix to prefix and hope youre super lucky. bout all you can do with the bleed mod.

Does "Cannot roll Attack mods" work with suffix to prefix or it is bugged this patch?
"
Paper36 a écrit :
Does "Cannot roll Attack mods" work with suffix to prefix or it is bugged this patch?

Hopping in real quick to clarify this. I forgot to update this particular part and will fix it shortly. The interaction was never bugged, but i had no idea of certain restriction. This beastcraft can only add affixes that are equal or lower than ilvl of the beast used, so in this case ilvl 83 beast.

To save the bow you can simply start from step 4b. You can also exalt the bow instead of beastcrafting, to make sure you won't lose DoT multiplier. Good luck, you have ~42% chance to hit something good (100% poison damage might sell for quite a lot of money).
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 19 avr. 2020 17:21:47

This is the best I could come... Now i'll try to get some good gloves. Had to get one leech node on tree untill I level up again...
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Dernière édition par frostzor27, le 19 avr. 2020 18:49:23
April 20th, 2020
Bleed Calculator:
* Fixed Snipe's attack speed multiplier (200% -> 180%), i forgot to take off Vicious Projectiles when i was finding out numbers last time.
* PoB Fork now changes Snipe modifiers, since they just added support for it.
* Added conditioned formatting for two most common mistakes to signilize you entered wrong data.

========================

It's good that fork guys added support for Snipe, but i already see how much trouble it will cause for people who can't set it up correctly. It was easier to calculate dps without that option added.

I'll probably add DPS fix flasks to my PoB sometime later. For now i'm slowly testing out my new build idea and updating loot filter over time.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
How are you guys maintaining mana? I keep getting out of mana and i got 2 jewels with Mana leech
I got mana leech only on my quiver and i have no problems...

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires