[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

Is this build still viable?
Dernière édition par chuna123, le 16 avr. 2020 06:49:21
This one is awesome. I'm using a very close version and I'm doing better than my ED trickster.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
Dernière édition par FedeS, le 20 avr. 2020 06:43:59
is there no way to know dps for this build? (single target)
I kinda wanna make a bosskiller, would this build be a good idea for that?
"
FG523 a écrit :

Besides Sirus and maybe Baran I had no problems so far. Build frenzy charges, shoot puncture, run, repeat. The more the boss runs after you the faster he/she dies.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
FG523 a écrit :

Bleed dps about 2 - 3 millions, budget around 40 ex, can kill boss fine but squishy, you will die alot if you are bad at evading, or lag.

I had played Glad bleed lacerate max block, this one and champion bleed bow.

For survival/tankiness: lacerate > champion bleed bow > glad bow.

Clear speed: bow > lacerate, but harder to play.

Dps: Roughly the same, since we can use almost same gears, but puncture bleed is better for boss fight.

Budget: Bow need expensive gears to reach high life, dex/int hungry.

I am hoping to find a glad bleed bow with max block build, waiting mbextreme project.
"
FoggyNights a écrit :
Damn it sucks to see this thread this dead...
As much as I love this character, im not really sure what else to do with it without changing the entire setup so im considering that.

Has anyone really min/maxed this build this league?
The build that was supposed to be next didnt work out and ive sold of most of the gear for a healthy profit..

I have a boss killer char and just want the fastest mapper I can find.
This cleared faster than the coc ice nova thing i tried with nearly a mirrors worth of gear on so im wondering if theres a tankier super min/max version anyone has done. Would really like to farm some super juiced maps which this char just isnt quite tough enough for.

I suppose the only other obvious option is just to throw a HH on this bad boy and call it a day?

I believe if you look at my character Crux_BB you will see a well balanced charcter. For clear I use HH and for shaper/elder/sirus/uber elder I swtich to Ryslatha's. This version is hard to gear but pretty tanky and HH + bleed explosions + explode chest provides solid clear. The only downside is damage wise there aren't many HH buffs that do much speed and other buffs are still GG as usual. Tankiness comes from armour/divine flesh/various phys reduction. Pst me in game if you have questions. Many have already.

EDIT: I have invested a lot in this character though so take it with a grain of salt.

Dernière édition par Cruxation, le 17 avr. 2020 12:03:32
April 17th, 2020 - Bleed DPS Calculator update
Spoiler
Bleed Calculator:
* Massive calculator update! It's worth using again!
* Support for Farrul's Pounce gloves. This comes with separate Crimson Dance / Standard Bleed calculations and switch to disable each of them. Farrul's Fur also included.
* Support for Pride aura. PoB doesn't reflect extra more damage after # seconds.
* Support for Assailum helmet. PoB is completely clueless what's going on with the helmet.
* Support for LocalIdentity's PoB Fork. While i'm glad he acknowledge's Ryslatha's Coil, that poor attempt at fixing 100% more bleed damage elder mod does more harm than it helps.
* Added DoT multiplier to calculations.
* Updated crit damage calculations. Perfect Agony option has been removed and crit multiplier replaced with Critical DoT Multiplier.
* Added option to force specific # of attacks (not hits!)
* Added an extra calculator to quickly find out DoT multiplier values. PoB not showing this info is insulting.
* Added an extra calculator to manually fix DPS in your PoB based on the main calculator.
* Added video tutorial for calculator: https://youtu.be/0pZvrSwtyj
* Fixed calculation error that caused standard bleed to scale with extra attacks a bit too quickly.
* Removed bleed type switch. I'm running out of space to make the calculator compact (without huge redesign) and this option wasn't useful majority of the time. Maybe i'll re-add it later.

Link to calculator, for convenience.

One less thing to worry about. Calculator is working well again and i've added basically everything at this point, i believe? Exception is Multistrike and the awakened version because that's a lot of work. I'm not commiting to it until i fix the calculation method which i didn't do yet either, i have other projects to finish that are more important than 0-10% damage "loss".

Next project to do is one build i want to try out and one big guide to write. Maybe i'll start with updating my loot filter first tho...
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Is this worth multimoding?

Worth multimoding? Very difficult to get a good roll with alch method :(

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires