[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

Just dropped this insane Watcher's Eye from Uber Elder! PM me if interested.
I'm very slowly progressing towards lvl 100 since i don't play a lot nowadays, currently 99 ~20% xp. Dying from time to time due to silly mistakes or taking extra risks that i probably shouldn't at this point. 10% xp penalty does sting at 97+ levels. Also slowly making better gear for myself which also takes some time. I'm almost entirely self-crafting my stuff and i'm close to finishing couple of pieces now. This should boost my survivability quite a lot.

From another perspective - i'm quite happy with my damage currently and i could still push it harder. Map bosses die in few seconds and that's mostly due to longer ramp up time. I'm also doing AL9 Sirus quite comfortably despite making mistakes quite often. Build is more or less the same as it used to be if you invest enough. Once you have enough damage, losing that 100% bleed damage mod doesn't even matter much.

I'll record those videos with high budget gear after i'm done crafting those pieces of gear. It's mostly all extra life.

"
ExponentMach a écrit :
Spoiler

Just dropped this insane Watcher's Eye from Uber Elder! PM me if interested.

I really hope nobody tried to buy this Watcher's Eye. Only Malevolence mod does anything for bleed.

Advertising your items through guides is despicable, shame on you.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 30 mai 2021 20:19:16
Nice guide!

Is PoB still bad for showing true bleed-based dps?

How much are we talking? 2%? 200%?
"
Nightyb a écrit :
Nice guide!

Is PoB still bad for showing true bleed-based dps?

How much are we talking? 2%? 200%?

It's been a while since i checked. I stopped bothering with PoB bleed dps long time ago and used my calculator/in-game tooltip since it was easier and faster to judge real damage that way.

Right now:
* Ryslatha's Coil seem to work.
* 60% chance to deal 100% damage mod is a legacy mod, so that's another inaccuracy removed.

* Hit amount / time based dps support is missing.
* Crit support is still lacking, but at least you can set "crits only" for calculation if you have enough.
* No support for Farrul's Pounce.

So i'd say it's fairly decent now. For single hits (Assailum) it was always accurate. For any amount of hits above maximum bleed stacks it's been and still is inaccurate. It should be around ~0-70% more damage for multiple hit build with ~30-50% being more realistic value. Farrul's Pounce roughly doubles your damage output - so PoB only shows 1/3rd of realistic damage output for Classic build (after ~3-4 seconds).

I should really update my bleed calculator at this point.
"
DankawSL a écrit :
I should really update my bleed calculator at this point.

You might be able to grab the numbers you need directly from PoB with some Python code: https://github.com/coldino/pob_wrapper
Unfortunately i never learned how to code, so using Excel (or google doc spreadsheet) is how i bypass this issue. Plus with google doc anyone can use calculator.

If i could code i would've contribute to PoB fork instead. Faster and easier way for everyone involved.
Loving the build so far, still a lowbie! Thank you.
Dernière édition par scjohnson243_1, le 5 juin 2021 20:03:29
"
DankawSL a écrit :
I'm very slowly progressing towards lvl 100 since i don't play a lot nowadays, currently 99 ~20% xp. Dying from time to time due to silly mistakes or taking extra risks that i probably shouldn't at this point. 10% xp penalty does sting at 97+ levels. Also slowly making better gear for myself which also takes some time. I'm almost entirely self-crafting my stuff and i'm close to finishing couple of pieces now. This should boost my survivability quite a lot. [..]

Well, i barely played PoE since i rwote. Ended up grinding the remaining 80% xp in last 3 days at ~20kk xp per hour. Skipped Sirus / Maven content to not waste time and potentially score a dumb death. I got lvl 100 three and half hour ago before league end. I also managed to craft some of the remaining gear i mentioned and surpassed 7000 hp + reached full ailment immunity. Pretty good i'd say.

I mentioned i'll record videos with better gear and well... They're going to be outdated really fast it seems. I only recorded conquerors when i was farming for lvl 100. Still not best gear, but really good nonetheless:

Crusader / Redeemer / Warlord / Hunter

As for overall future of the build
Will i update it to 3.15? Yes, assuming build wasn't hit too hard and is still in relatively good place. We'll see soon enough.
Dernière édition par DankawSL, le 19 juil. 2021 17:25:21
"
DankawSL a écrit :
"
DankawSL a écrit :
I'm very slowly progressing towards lvl 100 since i don't play a lot nowadays, currently 99 ~20% xp. Dying from time to time due to silly mistakes or taking extra risks that i probably shouldn't at this point. 10% xp penalty does sting at 97+ levels. Also slowly making better gear for myself which also takes some time. I'm almost entirely self-crafting my stuff and i'm close to finishing couple of pieces now. This should boost my survivability quite a lot. [..]

Well, i barely played PoE since i rwote. Ended up grinding the remaining 80% xp in last 3 days at ~20kk xp per hour. Skipped Sirus / Maven content to not waste time and potentially score a dumb death. I got lvl 100 three and half hour ago before league end. I also managed to craft some of the remaining gear i mentioned and surpassed 7000 hp + reached full ailment immunity. Pretty good i'd say.

I mentioned i'll record videos with better gear and well... They're going to be outdated really fast it seems. I only recorded conquerors when i was farming for lvl 100. Still not best gear, but really good nonetheless:

Crusader / Redeemer / Warlord / Hunter

As for overall future of the build
Will i update it to 3.15? Yes, assuming build wasn't hit too hard and is still in relatively good place. We'll see soon enough.

How does it look at the first glance, how hard did it get hit? I'm curious about starting this on Friday.
It's really late so i'll be brief.

This doesn't look good if you ask me. Big part of the defences of the build is killing monsters quickly, and with this level of nerfs it's gonna be tough. Not to mention direct nerf to defences through flask changes. Ailment focused support gems received insane nerfs:

* Big mana multipliers compared to before
* Deadly Ailments should not be used on primary damage skill now. (80% less hit damage)
* Unbound Ailments big damage nerfs, and it didn't even give that much damage. Still probably BiS for Puncture uptime.
* Big nerfs to medium cluster notables.

To make it more spiteful, Assailum received smaller nerfs compared to 6-link versions of Puncture... Well, at least we have better mobility.

In Ultimatum i was sceptical when it came to build's viability (defence wise mostly), but it turned out not that big of a deal. Now i'm actually concerned. I'm almost certain build lost hardcore viability past red maps now. Damage wise should perform fairly well with investment. Then again, nearly all builds are in the same boat. I can only see top tier ones not being affected much by these changes. They're already overkilling content anyway.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires