[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Ah sorry, missed that! Thank bro.
how do i know if a timeless jewel gives divine flesh?
"
SohleKamm a écrit :
how do i know if a timeless jewel gives divine flesh?

The description of the jewel has the "in the name of X" part, look for one where X = Xibaqua ("in the name of Xibaqua").

---

According to this image, it seems that using that unique with Far Shot for leveling is no longer a good idea?

can this work i inquis?
Hi all!

Leveling a new Molten strike char for the new season and I am struggling if this build works well with 3.13? I have played it before and really enjoyed it so was thinking about giving it a go again or go for Berzerker varation with dual swords etc instead if this build somehow is not valid for the toughest end game any more.

Anyone tested it for 3.13? <3

"
GriIIa a écrit :
Hi all!

Leveling a new Molten strike char for the new season and I am struggling if this build works well with 3.13? I have played it before and really enjoyed it so was thinking about giving it a go again or go for Berzerker varation with dual swords etc instead if this build somehow is not valid for the toughest end game any more.

Anyone tested it for 3.13? <3

I played it to level 80 currently and its fine so far. i doubt it cna stomp uber late game but its a league starter for sure. get flammability asap cause many monster resist elements/fire
nevermind, found it at jewels session
Dernière édition par ilizan, le 18 janv. 2021 15:23:49
"
I played it to level 80 currently and its fine so far. i doubt it cna stomp uber late game but its a league starter for sure. get flammability asap cause many monster resist elements/fire

Would you mind sharing your skill tree? The pastebin here doesn't seem to be working.
"
Lhexion a écrit :
"

Would you mind sharing your skill tree? The pastebin here doesn't seem to be working.

you need to use the fork version.
"
you need to use the fork version.

I am already using the fork version but it doesn't retrieve the paste for some reason. I assumed it's because it's from an old tree but if it works for you, then I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires