[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Hello Hybridboy,

I'm running your build for few months. I really enjoy playing it however I came to the point when I paid high amount of exalts and my survivality is not as good as expected. I'm struggling with 83lvl heists and T16 maps.

I will not spam here my gear - you can find it in my profile.

I'm playing with Divine Flesh and Tribal Fury.

My res are all maxed and chaos is +86.

I bought all required must haves and i don't know what is still missing.

I would really appreciate if you could support me.

Many thanks in advance and stay safe!
I'm coming to the same conclusion with Sirus and Crystal king...
I just swap to double nebuloch version of molten strike build but it's still not enough ;)

I would like to respec in righteous fire build... and i would like to exchange the helmet (enchant MS + lvl20 conc eff/lvl20 immolate) with a RF enchant lvl20 burning/lvl 20 conc effet ?

PM me in the game or here ;)
Hey guys. sorry if question already asked but 360 pages is insane =)
Ive got 8% increased area of effect on my helm( with sweet +1 lvl to aoe gems ) and i wonder - is it possible for this modifier to actualy decrease dps ? - Like the more area of effect you have the farther away projectiles fly with lower chances to hit main target or it does not work like that and i am fine? Thanks for answers.
"
Kaanu a écrit :
Hey guys. sorry if question already asked but 360 pages is insane =)
Ive got 8% increased area of effect on my helm( with sweet +1 lvl to aoe gems ) and i wonder - is it possible for this modifier to actualy decrease dps ? - Like the more area of effect you have the farther away projectiles fly with lower chances to hit main target or it does not work like that and i am fine? Thanks for answers.

it does works like that, but i wouldnt stress over 8%, you are fine.
if its the crafted mode from the bench, you can change it to +1 melee range instead, you still get the level for your gem.

[/quote] it does works like that, but i wouldnt stress over 8%, you are fine.
if its the crafted mode from the bench, you can change it to +1 melee range instead, you still get the level for your gem.[/quote]

Thank you good sir.
Dernière édition par Kaanu, le 23 nov. 2020 03:07:32
Hi. I have been creating this build recently and I have a seemingly trivial problem. I can't use GrelWood Shank because it requires 122dex. Of the items and those recommended in the build, none of the items increases dex and attributes. How do I do this to be able to use it?
"
KillerInstinctPL a écrit :
Hi. I have been creating this build recently and I have a seemingly trivial problem. I can't use GrelWood Shank because it requires 122dex. Of the items and those recommended in the build, none of the items increases dex and attributes. How do I do this to be able to use it?

Any of the rare items used in the build can have dex rolls on them, but rings and belt would be easiest in my experience. Also look for cluster jewels with dex or + to all attributes as an extra mod. Bench craft it if you have to.
Working on 3.13 molten strike build?
I hope so!
thx for the work!
"
Veelium a écrit :
Working on 3.13 molten strike build?
I hope so!
thx for the work!

waiting for the patch notes.
Looking forward to playing this in 3.13, hopefully it survives the patch notes :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires