[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Myzreal a écrit :
Looking forward to playing this in 3.13, hopefully it survives the patch notes :)

well, GGG nerfs molten strike every patch basically so we will have to see :\
Looks like a slight buff from the ascendency change alone... depends how much str this build can get.
will this perform well in 3.13 ?
was playing howa at 3.10 dont know about 11 and 12 what hapent but many friends told me ms went pretty dead.
so sad to hear that. are they just memeing ?
3.13 changes:
The Far Shot keyword now causes your projectiles to deal 20% less damage at very close range (previously no penalty), up to 60% more at a range of 70 or greater (previously 30% more).

so it's deadly for "melee balls"
This build doesn't use Far Shot though?
Far Shot is only mentioned in the leveling section (Beltimber). Once you get Grelwood thats gone. So no, not a part of the build.
Is this build SSF HC viable?:D
Dernière édition par Ralveig, le 13 janv. 2021 14:42:44
So, is this good for 3.13? I don't see any direct nerfs, except for the ascendancy change, but that seems rather minor
Hey guys, maybe a silly question but I haven't found it in the gem description.
What should be the level of of gems for the CWDT setup? Should they all be on 20 or even 21?

Cheers!
"
dadek182 a écrit :
Hey guys, maybe a silly question but I haven't found it in the gem description.
What should be the level of of gems for the CWDT setup? Should they all be on 20 or even 21?

Cheers!

It's answered in the FAQ mate:

What level should my CWDT gem be?
lvl 20 so you can use higher level golem and less frequently endurance charges loss from immortal call.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires