[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Hello!

I have been playing this build since 3.7 now and so far I'm addicted! When I started 3.10, I am having some hard time surviving and cannot figure out why. I would appreciate any advice! Best
"
kuleszq_ a écrit :
What about cluster +elemental damage?
+90% elem damage +20% inc area of effect, sounds nice

Sure, sounds nice. What are you giving up for it?
What do you propose for the last 3 skillpoints? The complete tree only takes you to level 97. Gladiators perseverance might be nice for example - or Vitality Void.

Also faced Sirius with awakening 5 for the first time at level 91 and got destroyed :D
Dernière édition par ZarlakRC, le 22 mars 2020 18:20:45
Hello. I'm currently trying to go by your build guide and I was wondering if I farm the Labyrinth, get the required amount of Ascendancy points, could I max out the entire Ascendancy tree, or do I have to stick to your 4 recommended main skills? Thanks in advance
About GG helmet crafting.

caution to choose a base, what does that mean? Not all helm can be crafted into GG helmet?

Assume I have gotten a armour base helmet with echant: 2 additional molten strike projectile already,and chromatic, jewel, fusing to 4L 3blue 1red

do I throw chaos to multimod till I get immolate+conc? or am I missing something?

Thanks for reading
Dernière édition par realm9thfeb, le 24 mars 2020 00:43:57
Double corrupted a Grelwood yesterday and hit 5% IAS + 12% Onslaught on kill :)

Fun build for sure. Maybe I missed it, but what's the preferred anoint on the amulet?
First off the PoB damage is BULL SHIT! He has a jewel by golem's blood that has 50% added damage take it out and the build loses 1/3 the damage. For those of you asking about the helmet you need to get Essence of Horror and spam them until you get the Immolate and Conc, you will get the 30% elemental damage from the essence. I suggest you buy a base with the enchant on it, make sure it is min ilvl 83 and elder! It is expensive, but that is why a good one sells for 40+ ex.
Dernière édition par Qane1, le 24 mars 2020 12:26:38
I'm struggling with single target damage quite a lot, T15 maps get melted but bosses especially elderslayers don't die that quickly. I pretty much have all the essential items from the build aside from the helm enchant. Any tips for bossing?
I guess Dying sun flask will be the last piece to get on Delirium, it is over priced. 160c compare to only 20c in standard.

Learnt some craft info on GG helmet from a seller who made a 80Exa GG helmet, 30% elemental mod is a lust investment, I planned to target tribal fury annoint on xoph amulet and get awakened elemental damage to replace acestral call support.

Author says caution on helmet base, I will suggest you also ticked elder item filter so you dont get trash.

Dernière édition par realm9thfeb, le 24 mars 2020 15:35:34
Any annointment that we can use in specific?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires