[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
sudaB6274 a écrit :
"

drop the leech watchers eye, get leech from the tree.
you can get a damage watchers instead.

Udnerstood, the thing is that if I spend those 3 nodes to get the leech I loose 3 nodes of "%increased maximun life" but I´ll try once I get the new Watcher´s Eye.

About the Damage of Watcher´s Eye. There is that one like the one you have "% increased fire damage" that definitely buffs damage but also one with "% of physical damage converted to fire damage". Since we have Avatar of fire due to the Xoph´s Blood it this last mod from the watcher´s eye have any benefit? I know that the first mod of damage is better but in PS4 is hard to get.

Thanks

Avatar of Fire converts the last 40% of phyz dmg to fire (molten strike is a natural 60% conversion).
so there is no point of getting a watchers with conversion.
"
sudaB6274 a écrit :
I have an issue when fighting Veritania. I´m currently lvl 91 with 8k life and I get one shot killed. Is this normal? Is there a trick like dodging the attacks? Or there´s something wrong with the char?

Here´s mi POB link:

https://pastebin.com/0Djw22sD

Thanks

Her opening attack shoots out a bunch of tornadoes that are all stacked up if u are very close to her, and each one hits u for big damage.
The Rich Get Richer, the Po Stay Po.
Any idea on how to adjust this guide to 3.10?
I'm on this build right now, I'm a little confused however I was running Blood & Sand all the way up until I could finally equip all the gear needed, but now you have no blood and sand equipped in your setup. Only anger and herald of ash in the shield linked to enlighten support but no mention in the guide of it being removed. Perhaps it's listed in the comments but too many to read.

Are we still supposed to run this gem? Or does it make way for some other change that happened so it's no longer equipped in your gear.

Thanks!

EDIT: Also there's a skillpoint missing on the final build link that we can allocate. Do you think Vaal Pact would be a good addition? I managed to keep Thief's Torment at endgame so the life leech would be insane.

Or perhaps Defiance?
Dernière édition par ZarlakRC, le 10 mars 2020 03:50:36
What changes to items and all if i want to go straigh for uber Lab char?

Hi there,
Quick question. I have this helmet and I was wondering if I should keep this for this build or if I should really look for a helmet with immolate on it.
Thank you in advance!
is this build still viable for Delirium?
"
thkhang92 a écrit :
is this build still viable for Delirium?

Yes, although you could probably min-max it better now with cluster jewels?
possible for this build to be league starter in 3.10? i wonder :) I love any build that is tanky but i prefer league starter as well.
yes this build can be a starter league for 3.10, i think it's a really good tank build but i don't khow if there are much item for this build like elder helmet with conc+immo ( i check they are 1 helm)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires