[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Um, I see that the guy who made the guide says he can't recommend league starter for 3.9 but it was before 3.9 release. Uber shaper drop the weapon we need will be expensive so yeah I asked if it's viable for league starter or not.

Never played this build before so I don't know how good it is without uber shaper weapon.

Correct me if I'm wrong about Uber shaper weapon
what annointment on the xoph's blood. Sorry if it was in there but i didnt see it.
Hey hybridboy, The POB link gives errors when loading it in so i cant view it, i asked some friend to check it on there side and had the same problem, is there something wrong with the link or something els?

Greets skS
FREAKDAFLOW//nl
Hi guys,

Currently doing this build on 3.10, I have read some earlier pages and now I am in doubt of dps, should I go for dual shank or stick with shank+shield in 3.10.

Will I get double dps boost using dual shank? Will both hand's accuracy points converted to armor or just main hand?

Thanks
What about cluster +elemental damage?
+90% elem damage +20% inc area of effect, sounds nice
I'm having the same issue skS1 is: PoB doesn't like the link you provided. I am using LocalIdenty's PoB Fork. Maybe that's the issue?
"
TyrTorsten a écrit :
I'm having the same issue skS1 is: PoB doesn't like the link you provided. I am using LocalIdenty's PoB Fork. Maybe that's the issue?

I also used the Fork PoB, i tryed the normal version of POB and that one works fine with the PoB link from this build.
FREAKDAFLOW//nl
I stick to the thread owner's guide with shank+shield as I can't barely survived in T8 maps with dual weapon setup, not even dare to open delirium mirror that I died from explosive easily. Now I am able to run the little tanky and stand in front of mobs and bosses without dying, guess I will need more life from kaom's heart and buff from tomfist, they are too expensive atm.
"
skS1 a écrit :
I also used the Fork PoB, i tryed the normal version of POB and that one works fine with the PoB link from this build.

Thanks for the update. I've been thinking about reverting, anyway. I'm not sure the fork is that much better.
in what way does your build tank anything?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires