[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
VoikaG0dMode a écrit :
Hi,

I'm just curious, just how much of a difference does that 30% dmg on the helm make?

I've got everything down except that 30% roll, and the build just... melts and facetanks everything.

pob: https://pastebin.com/61PaHkfN

I seem to hit 292k ish dps per ball without the 30% on my helm, I compared it to your PoB which is at 299k (if im not mistaken). I'd be curious what you'd be at without that 30% thing.

edit: I found out the math and apparently I'd be at 380k with the 30% enchant on my helm.... well, looks like I'm buying one lol

edit #2:

my dps is ~320k with my current helmet.
your first helm was totally fine, but the 30% is a big boost and its almost like a 7L.
the +3 enchant is also very good, but it wont show in POB.

"
stingrayz a écrit :
Hi,

Getting the elder helm with the molten strike enchant is extremely expensive. I'm going to substitute with the below items and 6 link molten strike on the belly of the beast. Would immolate and concentrated effect still be the best support gems? I'm thinking about using ancestral call instead.

Thanks.

dont worry about the enchant, you can always get it later.
focus on the two elder mods and you will be good to go.
anything beyond that (enchant and 30% mod) isnt mandatory, just big dps boosts.

using the items you linked is not really playing my build.
the enchant is not important enough to give up on the elder helmet and kaoms.

personally i dont have the enchant on my current helmet and you can see in the shaper video that i do plenty damage.
elder fight was done on my mapping setup with ease.

my first shaper kill with this build was on a simple 6L helm:
Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 22 nov. 2018 16:51:59
Yeah you were right, the 30% helm enchant makes a huge difference.

With
I went to 372k, that's pretty insane.

Oh by the way, if you divine the helm, can it fuck with the gem rolls or 30% dmg roll? I'd divine mine to get the max hp.
Dernière édition par VoikaG0dMode, le 22 nov. 2018 19:12:01
"
VoikaG0dMode a écrit :
Yeah you were right, the 30% helm enchant makes a huge difference.

With I went to 372k, that's pretty insane.

Oh by the way, if you divine the helm, can it fuck with the gem rolls or 30% dmg roll? I'd divine mine to get the max hp.

No it cant.
if you are not sure, hold alt while hovering the item.
if there is no range of numbers (like 80-89 life), it cant be changed with divines.
(assuming you are using the extra item detail in the settings).
dont worry about the enchant, you can always get it later.
focus on the two elder mods and you will be good to go.
anything beyond that (enchant and 30% mod) isnt mandatory, just big dps boosts.

using the items you linked is not really playing my build.
the enchant is not important enough to give up on the elder helmet and kaoms.

personally i dont have the enchant on my current helmet and you can see in the shaper video that i do plenty damage.
elder fight was done on my mapping setup with ease.

my first shaper kill with this build was on a simple 6L helm:
[/quote]

Thanks for the reply. I got the helm and I'm currently working on enchant.

With all the uniques that are used with the build, I'm finding it hard to cap my resists. Getting rings with life gained on hit with resistances are pricey. I've substituted with a ring with warlord's mark and a ring with huge resists and dexterity.

Mana is not an issue for me, so I'm using these jewels instead of the +2 mana gems on hit.

Other then that, really loving the build. Sitting at almost 7k health at level 73 and tanking everything.

Cheers.
"
stingrayz a écrit :

With all the uniques that are used with the build, I'm finding it hard to cap my resists. Getting rings with life gained on hit with resistances are pricey. I've substituted with a ring with warlord's mark and a ring with huge resists and dexterity.

Mana is not an issue for me, so I'm using these jewels instead of the +2 mana gems on hit.

Other then that, really loving the build. Sitting at almost 7k health at level 73 and tanking everything.

Cheers.

you dont have mana issue because you are using warlords mark ring.
but in hexaproof\no leech maps you will be out of mana very quickly.

warlords mark isnt really necessary once you have a mana jewel and leech from watchers eye.

i would replace the warlords ring with a LGOH ring and get a mana jewel.
that way you could run any map and be much safer in those "cant damage the boss" phases.
like the werewolf the turns into a "normal" wolf, you cant damage it so you cant leech, but you can hit it so the LGOH will keep you at max life.

the LGOH is so useful in this build it would be a crime not to use it.

(LGOH=life gained on hit)
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
stingrayz a écrit :

Cheers.

you dont have mana issue because you are using warlords mark ring.
but in hexaproof\no leech maps you will be out of mana very quickly.

warlords mark isnt really necessary once you have a mana jewel and leech from watchers eye.

i would replace the warlords ring with a LGOH ring and get a mana jewel.
that way you could run any map and be much safer in those "cant damage the boss" phases.
like the werewolf the turns into a "normal" wolf, you cant damage it so you cant leech, but you can hit it so the LGOH will keep you at max life.

the LGOH is so useful in this build it would be a crime not to use it.

(LGOH=life gained on hit)

Alright, I ditched the warlords mark ring. I found this ring in my stash, didn't even know I had it. It's enough for my mana purposes.

Would this ring and let's say another ring with +15 LGOH be enough?

Thanks again.
"
stingrayz a écrit :

Alright, I ditched the warlords mark ring. I found this ring in my stash, didn't even know I had it. It's enough for my mana purposes.

Would this ring and let's say another ring with +15 LGOH be enough?

Thanks again.

You would be better off keeping your topz ring with the dex and res.
then for the other ring get a decent LGOH roll with anything else you need.
for mana, a +2 mana jewel is the best solution in my opinion.

if you really want to keep that ring, then sure, one good LGOH roll is enough.

keep in mind that you will need a watchers eye jewel for the life leech.
if you dont have the money for it or just dont want to use it, then go back to your warlords mark ring as leech is an important defensive mechanic.
Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 26 nov. 2018 11:12:50
Hybrid dude, thanks for this build!

I'm not much for complicated builds, so I never feel like I'm playing an 'OP' toon, but this is, by far, the easiest time I've had with a build.

I just tanked Minotaur without dying, and I Don't have:
- Xoph's Blood
- helm enchant for additional balls or % additional dmg mod
- Watcher's eye
- Blood of the Karui
- Wise Oak
- Dying Sun flask.

Thanks for sharing your build, I'm loving it!

:Chimera was a breeze as well.
(why the hell did i wait so long to try endgame stuff?!?)
Dernière édition par Kerrick72, le 27 nov. 2018 10:15:14
"
Kerrick72 a écrit :
Hybrid dude, thanks for this build!

I'm not much for complicated builds, so I never feel like I'm playing an 'OP' toon, but this is, by far, the easiest time I've had with a build.

I just tanked Minotaur without dying, and I Don't have:
- Xoph's Blood
- helm enchant for additional balls or % additional dmg mod
- Watcher's eye
- Blood of the Karui
- Wise Oak
- Dying Sun flask.

Thanks for sharing your build, I'm loving it!

:Chimera was a breeze as well.
(why the hell did i wait so long to try endgame stuff?!?)

NP ^^

yea, thiefs torment can carry you really hard pretty far.
you can probably do shaper and elder too, just will take longer.

people are scared of endgame because of the fact that with the wrong build its almost impossible or just doesnt worth the risk/time.
At minimum, it's 90ex for a helm like the one recommended on Delve. Standard doesn't even have one.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires