[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Mekrat a écrit :
Mhm Ok.

Just to make sure I am not still a big noob after my third season. We are getting endurance charges with unflinching (30% when hit) cause we are not useing enduring cry correct?

And what I am missing is the +2 proj. with grelwood in the ig tooltip of molten strike. Its the same with my ranger and the + 2 ts proj.

Is this normal? ;-)

Edit:

ah ok, just saw that the 2 proj. is after hit /blush

Correct, endurance charges are generated by the jugg ascen.
Ingame tooltip dps means nothing really.

"
MOUNTIANGIANT a écrit :
Hi i was wondering if its better to run an watcher's eye with 40 physical damage converted to fire (+60% from molten strike) makes 100%. That frees up amulet(no need xophs) for potentially higher damage and resistences? Or is Xophs just too good to pass up?

Xoph's Blood is alot of dps and saves you points on the tree.
when you are using watchers eye with conversion you are losing a damage roll like increased fire damage, gain phyz as fire and fire pen.
also this amulet grant alot of life.
i said it in the gear section, every mod on this amulet is useful for us.
Hey man, got another question. Would you recommend running normal atzri gloves if you got the budget? The vaal pact would be always on against bosses and the leech survival would literally double. Then you can switch out the leech watcher's eye for gain physical damage as fire damage or fire pen? This creates overall higher dps?
"
MOUNTIANGIANT a écrit :
Hey man, got another question. Would you recommend running normal atzri gloves if you got the budget? The vaal pact would be always on against bosses and the leech survival would literally double. Then you can switch out the leech watcher's eye for gain physical damage as fire damage or fire pen? This creates overall higher dps?

First, Atziri's Acuity is a bad choice for non crit builds.
it wont be always on because the crit chance is low.
its enough for EO due to the fact that you only need to crit once in 8 sec.
Second, you will get much less dps.

and last, you cant switch the watchers eye because its the only source of life leech.
Do you need to change anything in order to transition to a double grelwood? Aside from eh, the shield into another grelwood sword xD
"
VoikaG0dMode a écrit :
Do you need to change anything in order to transition to a double grelwood? Aside from eh, the shield into another grelwood sword xD

Yes, you need to respect the shield wheel into the dual wielding wheel.

dual wield tree
Hi,

been trying this build for a while now (played another version of MS before) and I must say it is indeed nice!

The only differences I´ve done so far is, that I play with FirePenetration instead of Combustion and I play with a regular helmet (had the BiS enchant already on it with nice stats) and 6 link Belly of the Beast.

That way I have less damage and less life, but more links and I put in another Cwdt setup instead.

I´m debating right now whether it is worth to switch to Kaom's Heart and farm the enchantment for the helmet in Uber Lab or stay like this. What would you recommend? ALL Guardians can be facetanked with ease an pretty much every map mod is doable. Shaper's beam is tankable and only the the balls can kill me (if I´m stupid enough to eat 2 in a row).

My current gear:

"
Najuno1980 a écrit :
Hi,

been trying this build for a while now (played another version of MS before) and I must say it is indeed nice!

The only differences I´ve done so far is, that I play with FirePenetration instead of Combustion and I play with a regular helmet (had the BiS enchant already on it with nice stats) and 6 link Belly of the Beast.

That way I have less damage and less life, but more links and I put in another Cwdt setup instead.

I´m debating right now whether it is worth to switch to Kaom's Heart and farm the enchantment for the helmet in Uber Lab or stay like this. What would you recommend? ALL Guardians can be facetanked with ease an pretty much every map mod is doable. Shaper's beam is tankable and only the the balls can kill me (if I´m stupid enough to eat 2 in a row).

not using kaoms and elder helmet is missing the point of my build.

your dps right now is ~140k in POB (actual dps is much higher dont worry ).
if you will use an elder helmet with immolate and conc effect your dps will be ~200k, almost 50% MORE damage per ball.
even with the +3 molten strike enchant your current setup will be a little bit weaker.

these numbers arent the real damage but i will use them to explain my calc:
~140k X 14 balls = ~2M dps
~200k X 11 balls = ~2.2M dps

so if you get an elder helmet you are already doing the same dps.
BUT, with enchant and essence mod (30% more ele dmg) your damage will be ALOT higher.
the essence mod alone will take you to ~270k.

~270k X 11 = ~3M dps
~270k X 14 = ~3.8M dps

so with the right mods you should do DOUBLE the damage :)

OH! and i didnt even factor in the damage and life boost from kaoms heart.
you should be at like ~300k damage per ball and at least 8.5k life
Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 19 nov. 2018 10:44:48
"
HybridBoy a écrit :

not using kaoms and elder helmet is missing the point of my build.

your dps right now is ~140k in POB (actual dps is much higher dont worry ).
if you will use an elder helmet with immolate and conc effect your dps will be ~200k, almost 50% MORE damage per ball.
even with the +3 molten strike enchant your current setup will be a little bit weaker.

these numbers arent the real damage but i will use them to explain my calc:
~140k X 14 balls = ~2M dps
~200k X 11 balls = ~2.2M dps

so if you get an elder helmet you are already doing the same dps.
BUT, with enchant and essence mod (30% more ele dmg) your damage will be ALOT higher.
the essence mod alone will take you to ~270k.

~270k X 11 = ~3M dps
~270k X 14 = ~3.8M dps

so with the right mods you should do DOUBLE the damage :)

OH! and i didnt even factor in the damage and life boost from kaoms heart.
you should be at like ~300k damage per ball and at least 8.5k life

First of all thanks for responding so quickly I appreciate that big time :).

Secondly, yeah I know that your build wraps around Kaom's Heart and the Elder helmet I was just hestitant to put away my own helmet, that´s why I thought I´d give it a try. I mean it isn´t a weak setup either by any means. It melts down pretty much anything you throw at it.

But your calcs seem to make sense. Unfotunately PoB doesn´t reflect those numbers correctly and so it didn´t look as dramatic as within your calculations (though I know these aren´t real numbers). Seeing this make me wanna switch to your setup just for shits and giggles to see how much stronger it is. Honestly I haven´t tried Uber Elder with it so far but I was a bit worried whether my current setup could fathom it or not.

I will look into it and give it a try. Thank you for taking the time and detailing all your points.
"
Najuno1980 a écrit :

First of all thanks for responding so quickly I appreciate that big time :).

Secondly, yeah I know that your build wraps around Kaom's Heart and the Elder helmet I was just hestitant to put away my own helmet, that´s why I thought I´d give it a try. I mean it isn´t a weak setup either by any means. It melts down pretty much anything you throw at it.

But your calcs seem to make sense. Unfotunately PoB doesn´t reflect those numbers correctly and so it didn´t look as dramatic as within your calculations (though I know these aren´t real numbers). Seeing this make me wanna switch to your setup just for shits and giggles to see how much stronger it is. Honestly I haven´t tried Uber Elder with it so far but I was a bit worried whether my current setup could fathom it or not.

I will look into it and give it a try. Thank you for taking the time and detailing all your points.

NP.
you dont have to over invest in it.
get a cheap helmet with just the immolate and conc effect mods and kaoms heart.
should be max 2ex and you can always sell it back.
"
HybridBoy a écrit :

NP.
you dont have to over invest in it.
get a cheap helmet with just the immolate and conc effect mods and kaoms heart.
should be max 2ex and you can always sell it back.

Are you the creator of this build during Bestiary league and this is the new cleaned up version of the guide?

My computer died last week and I went back to find the build that looks exactly like this except with Loreweave as the armor and the guide showed how to progress until you get Xoph's Blood.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires