[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Hey, thanks for the guide, looks very interesting and THICC.
I am planning to make this my starter build for 3.5 but I am a bit worried it might be too expensive to start a league with.
I am also considering GornoDD's build and I am torn apart but leaning towards your build as it seems more powerful and tanky.
What do you think about your build beeing a league starter?
Grelwood shank, kaom's heart and pseudo 6 link helmet will be hard to get at the start, not even talking about other pieces of gear.
Dernière édition par widmox, le 19 nov. 2018 15:22:27
Decided to give this build a try starting yesterday on standard. Took awhile to get all the required gear (love AFK people) but i must say I'm loving it so far and feel very very strong.

Thanks for the great build/guide, going to play it in 3.5 as well.
"
OUAriakas a écrit :
"
HybridBoy a écrit :

NP.
you dont have to over invest in it.
get a cheap helmet with just the immolate and conc effect mods and kaoms heart.
should be max 2ex and you can always sell it back.

Are you the creator of this build during Bestiary league and this is the new cleaned up version of the guide?

My computer died last week and I went back to find the build that looks exactly like this except with Loreweave as the armor and the guide showed how to progress until you get Xoph's Blood.

No, my guide was always about kaoms and elder helmet.
Hey mate,

any reaseon for Unstoppable? Just cause of the movemnt or the stun imunity and armour? Atm I am testing unrelenting. Not sure wich is better.

Very hard to get the +3 enchant :P got the rest now... but try to get some bosses down now...

Not sure if I try this as a starter... we will see ;-)
"
Mekrat a écrit :
Hey mate,

any reaseon for Unstoppable? Just cause of the movemnt or the stun imunity and armour? Atm I am testing unrelenting. Not sure wich is better.

Very hard to get the +3 enchant :P got the rest now... but try to get some bosses down now...

Not sure if I try this as a starter... we will see ;-)

"just"? :)
immunity to chill, freeze and temp chains plus stun is huge.
Hehe. You know what I mean ;-)

But down in delve or where Mobs can stun me it is hard to stay alive thats true...I think I switch back tonight.

I am not sure what is better to get the enchant done. Run lab without end or just buy enchanted fossils and try to get this done on my backup helm... :<
"
widmox a écrit :
Hey, thanks for the guide, looks very interesting and THICC.
I am planning to make this my starter build for 3.5 but I am a bit worried it might be too expensive to start a league with.
I am also considering GornoDD's build and I am torn apart but leaning towards your build as it seems more powerful and tanky.
What do you think about your build beeing a league starter?
Grelwood shank, kaom's heart and pseudo 6 link helmet will be hard to get at the start, not even talking about other pieces of gear.

Yea, acquiring all the the gear might take time and money.
but since there are no mandatory or "build enabling" items you can use anything until getting endgame gear.

i started Delve with this build and it was good.
used a 4L setup and it was totally fine for the leveling period.
think i used it up to lvl 75 or so.
got a thiefs torment early and it carried me easily.
also you can use a tabula until you get the elder helmet, which wasnt expensive even in the start of the league.

the most important item in this build is the sword i would say.
and while its not available in the first day or two of the league, unless you hit lvl 80 or so in this period you are good because as i said, you can use anything else until you can get it.

I think i will play this as a starter too in 3.5... tested what i wanted to test in delve atm and its really good. I think you can make enough currunecy with lab / guardians to improve the equipment early on.

Nice work btw.

Hi,

I'm just curious, just how much of a difference does that 30% dmg on the helm make?

I've got everything down except that 30% roll, and the build just... melts and facetanks everything.

My gear looks something like this:

Jewels:

pob: https://pastebin.com/61PaHkfN

I seem to hit 292k ish dps per ball without the 30% on my helm, I compared it to your PoB which is at 299k (if im not mistaken). I'd be curious what you'd be at without that 30% thing.

edit: I found out the math and apparently I'd be at 380k with the 30% enchant on my helm.... well, looks like I'm buying one lol

edit #2:
Dernière édition par VoikaG0dMode, le 22 nov. 2018 15:20:47
Hi,

Getting the elder helm with the molten strike enchant is extremely expensive. I'm going to substitute with the below items and 6 link molten strike on the belly of the beast. Would immolate and concentrated effect still be the best support gems? I'm thinking about using ancestral call instead.

Thanks.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires