[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Do you thing that faster atks would be better instead of multistrike?

Have you tested any new gems that you recomend for lvling or endgame?

thanks in advance for your tips ur help and ur amazing build
Dernière édition par Dragothjim, le 9 juin 2019 21:15:07
Hey Mates

is there any big problem if i use Leap Slam instead of Whirling Blades?

Have a nice sunny day!
Made this one today. But why only 1 strike? :D
Should I try further or stop?

Somewhere I read that now it is impossible to get 3. Is it true?

Spoiler
I've done a handful of maps and delve nodes and overall the build works. I'm finding the DPS to be VERY low which is less than ideal but it's doable.

I'm not sure if I screwed something up but I only have 9250 health and its actually tough to stay alive in some delve nodes with that much health. I'm not sure what defensive layer I'm missing but the amount of incoming damage is intense. All resists of course 76/75/75 with u capped at or over 100 in all cases.
In Legion, the Tombfists don't have the non-corruption attack speed anymore (if I didn't messed up something when looking them up). Are they still recommended for gloves or would a rare one with 13% Attack Speed+ be better?
Hey i'm enjoying this build so far.

Limited currency though so i want to prioritise correctly, Kaom's or Xoph's first?
A other question @hybridboy

You have a PoB Link for your super fast reave berserker? It looks very nice.
Ancestral call still worth it or just switch to another support?
"
Towynn a écrit :
A other question @hybridboy

You have a PoB Link for your super fast reave berserker? It looks very nice.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2523309
"
20Four a écrit :
Hey i'm enjoying this build so far.

Limited currency though so i want to prioritise correctly, Kaom's or Xoph's first?

Kaoms is only good if u have 6 link helmet. if u have one with conc effect and immolate buy kaoms gives fire dmg and hp

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires