[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

This build still facetanks uber elders attacks?
"
jej0 a écrit :
This build still facetanks uber elders attacks?

yes, check the videos.
It was my first time playing PoE and I had a blast learing the ropes with this build. I eventually went dual wield because of faster mapping (no winter orb of course, but it's servicable) and I farmed lots and lots of elder underground seas. I killed Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, Cortex, delve bosses etc etc. I ended up at level 97 sitting at 9050 life. And eventually, I hit 36 challenges by myself playing only this character (with the small asterix of purchasing one last elusive memory modifier). Thank you for the build, for the guide and for answering all the questions in this thread ("read the faq").

Spoiler
"
Dernière édition par Whurthic, le 22 mai 2019 05:43:00
Did you craft your LGOH/Poarcher's mark ring ?
i tried without any success... current trades are too expensive :(
"
Cyb_bat a écrit :
Did you craft your LGOH/Poarcher's mark ring ?
i tried without any success... current trades are too expensive :(

I didn't craft it myself, no.
"
Whurthic a écrit :
It was my first time playing PoE and I had a blast learing the ropes with this build. I eventually went dual wield because of faster mapping (no winter orb of course, but it's servicable) and I farmed lots and lots of elder underground seas. I killed Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, Cortex, delve bosses etc etc. I ended up at level 97 sitting at 9050 life. And eventually, I hit 36 challenges by myself playing only this character (with the small asterix of purchasing one last elusive memory modifier). Thank you for the build, for the guide and for answering all the questions in this thread ("read the faq").

beating Uber Elder on your very first POE character ever is extraordinary.

Congrats!

I have been playing since 2014 and I have not even attempted the Uber Elder fight yet. Shaper is as far as I ever got.
"
Whurthic a écrit :

Spoiler
"

just proves that with some will and actually reading the guide you can do anything :)

understanding all the mechanics and making a character like you did isnt something to take as granted, kudos to you!
does taste of hate hel out untill dying sun (if you have ur resists prorper for the wise oak) ?
ok i have the flasks, blood amulet but pob says my dps is only 75k. when i look at yours your doing 500k. can omeone look and see what i am doing wrong.

https://pastebin.com/UirXwRWA
Hi everyone i am new to this game. Just started out 2 weeks ago. I am having trouble with my HP. I see some people have about 9k HP but i am sitting at 2.8k hp. What am i doing wrong or is it just my items.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires