[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
DarkAvenger2279 a écrit :
"
dominatorTA a écrit :

oh F man, the elder rings cost too much

life 7-8 ex

will 1 ring with 20 on hit be enough?

Seriously? I paid less than 1ex for each of my elder rings and that was like 2 weeks ago.

I bought 1 for 3ex yesterday, I don't see anybody selling for low
Which Watcher's Eye is better: increased fire dmg or phys gained as extra fire?
Hey everyone noob here. I want to roll a new toon. This Deadeye was fun but I just can't survive past T6. This build looks awesome but I'm wondering if it's still a smart choice since the Melee rework is soon?

Thank you all :)
"
Risenzealot a écrit :
Hey everyone noob here. I want to roll a new toon. This Deadeye was fun but I just can't survive past T6. This build looks awesome but I'm wondering if it's still a smart choice since the Melee rework is soon?

It also can't survive past t6
"
dominatorTA a écrit :
"
Risenzealot a écrit :

this build is the highest lvl you got in your account, how that adds up with your comment? -_-
Dernière édition par HybridBoy, le 7 mai 2019 14:25:22
awesome looking build! Thank you for the clear descriptions.

I have one quick question. Do you find that the Golem remains dead a lot before your max level CWDT procs to bring him back to life?
"
dominatorTA a écrit :
"
Risenzealot a écrit :

Just buy a Thief's Torment Prismatic ring and your survivability will sky rocket. Don't get disappointed before you try using one.
"
Kragoren a écrit :

Just buy a Thief's Torment Prismatic ring and your survivability will sky rocket. Don't get disappointed before you try using one.

I was putting along, chugging life flasks (some times) and mana flasks (constantly) to stay alive. Once I hit level 30, and put on the Thief's ring I went an entire level with out having to drink any flask even once.

It is so much smoother now. I hope this ring can be used in maps once my resists are -60. I made sure I got a high roll on the resists (33% total).
Dernière édition par AndyLovesHisBge, le 8 mai 2019 03:09:47
"
AndyLovesHisBge a écrit :

I was putting along, chugging life flasks (some times) and mana flasks (constantly) to stay alive. Once I hit level 30, and put on the Thief's ring I went an entire level with out having to drink any flask even once.

It is so much smoother now. I hope this ring can be used in maps once my resists are -60. I made sure I got a high roll on the resists (33% total).

you can use it for endgame too.
you just have to get some dex elsewhere.

to cap your res, just make sure to have a good belt and boots, thats where you get most of your res from.

Any tipps what to upgrade next?

I feel like doing bad dmg and also die at Hydra/Phoenix Boss etc.

Got around 15Ex to gear up

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires