[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
E_Zann a écrit :

Uhh, thanks! Actually quite good news, now I know that I only have to set it up one more time ;)

Otherwise, I finally got a helmet with enchantment. Not the best, but I guess it will do. Paid 14 ex for the enchanted helmet, and then around 250 chaos orbs to get these mods:

Not soo happy with the lvl 16 mods, but at least it had some life, some resistance I needed and and open slot for more resistances.. And no useless mod on it. So I should probably not touch it again?

Before I had a helmet with lvl 20 immolate and lvl 18 concentrated effect but no enchantment, damage wise the enchanted should still be better, right?

the lvl on the elder mods wont change much, dont worry about it.
its a good helmet and i would just leave it as is.
I can't seem to find a Helmet with both mods on it. Is there a temp one which would better for time being? Immolate or Concentrated Effect would be best to leave out?
"
thesentrix a écrit :
I can't seem to find a Helmet with both mods on it. Is there a temp one which would better for time being? Immolate or Concentrated Effect would be best to leave out?

??...
http://poe.trade/search/abahamatauriwo

Oh yeah sorry forgot to mention i am playing on Ps4
im on ps4 too.. played tons on pc before but all my friends have ps4 and the trade prices are pretty wonky for items like the beltimber blade. whats the next best thing before that? im currently dual wielding dreamfeathers.

also wondering what would be good instead of kaoms heart. just hit endgame still using tabulas, and the helmet with those mods doesnt seem to exist on ps4 yet
"
ryanehambleton a écrit :
im on ps4 too.. played tons on pc before but all my friends have ps4 and the trade prices are pretty wonky for items like the beltimber blade. whats the next best thing before that? im currently dual wielding dreamfeathers.

also wondering what would be good instead of kaoms heart. just hit endgame still using tabulas, and the helmet with those mods doesnt seem to exist on ps4 yet

Honestly, i used Brutus Lead Sprinkler Sceptres and instead of using Whirling blades i threw on Flame Dash for movement. They got me to Beltimbers EASY, amazing damage.

Now thats what i done, it worked for me, not saying its the best way to go though. :)
"

one of you rare jewels need to have the mod "2 mana gained for each enemy hit by your attacks" so you can sustain mana. 1 mana on hit could result in you not having enough mana to attack.
you want life and attack speed, AS is the best way to scale our damage.

Why don't we go for abyss jewels with added damage instead? What makes going for AS better?
why I die to t7 bosses
Here's my current ms jugg gear:

All my jewels in the passive tree are attack speed and max life. My Watcher's Eye is fire life leech with anger.

When I started playing I couldn't afford helmet with immolate, conc. effect and +2 ms proj. Now i can probably buy one but I'm actually fine with my current gear. I have 8k hp with 2 swords (8.8 with the sword and the shield) and I was able to do all content including Uber Elder.

Right now I am thinking about buying onslaught boots or double anger jewel with increased fire dmg. I can afford boots, but for the jewel I need another 15 ex. And I have a question: will double anger eye greatly boost my dps?
"
tedbear2009 a écrit :
Here's my current ms jugg gear:

All my jewels in the passive tree are attack speed and max life. My Watcher's Eye is fire life leech with anger.

When I started playing I couldn't afford helmet with immolate, conc. effect and +2 ms proj. Now i can probably buy one but I'm actually fine with my current gear. I have 8k hp with 2 swords (8.8 with the sword and the shield) and I was able to do all content including Uber Elder.

Right now I am thinking about buying onslaught boots or double anger jewel with increased fire dmg. I can afford boots, but for the jewel I need another 15 ex. And I have a question: will double anger eye greatly boost my dps?

please tell me what is wrong in my build, I know my jewels/rings aren't really good but Idk
Dernière édition par dominatorTA, le 5 mai 2019 07:13:40

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires