[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
ryanehambleton a écrit :
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
ryanehambleton a écrit :
I am on PS4 and the helmets dont even exist, so I have 5 link armor, what skill gem should be left out of the MS setup??

from my understanding there is a problem with the trade sites on the PS4 version.
for some reason it cant find some mods on the items.

i would try the trade chat (if its a thing in PS4).

no i know how to find elder mod helmets and things like that on the trade board, which i understand has more results than any websites for trading for ps4. just immolate and conc effect doesnt seem to exist, though i could see it being like 10 ex if it does... however on ps4 1 ex is like 50 chaos so not all bad, theres just sooo much less results for anything on ps4 as of now.

but if anyone has any skill gem would be the definite first to be dropped from the 6 link thatd be cool. for now i lost conc effect

you didnt get what i was saying.
you are NOT the problem here.
the problem is something about the API (?) not being able to search the mods on premium tabs.
Well, my total isolated single target dps with 5l and 7 balls is 150k, and i cant even sustain red maps at lv 85 lel idk what to think, what is the main source of damage in this build
What weapon can we get before beltimore???

Or weapon setup =P
Dernière édition par Dwedan, le 11 mai 2019 10:07:26
How many are running dual swords vs. sword and shield? I'm running the Grelwood and an Ichimonji. Pretty good. Don't have Tombfist, nor the shield, nor Xoph's, nor the Elder helm, nor Kaom's. Thief's Torment really helps. Since I have sockets to spare, I run a Curse set up with CWDT, Ball Light, Curse on Hit and Flammability. Also a mid-lvl CWDT with
Molten Shell. All seems to work OK and am at Lvl 86. Question if I dual wield Grelwoods, will that proc 2 more magma balls/projectiles?
Dernière édition par Reactor52, le 11 mai 2019 17:10:50
Also, why do Unstoppable vs. Unyielding?
Does the leech % on Watchers eye matter? I mean do we hit the leech cap with 1% leech or should we aim for 1.5%?
"
Weako_Mike a écrit :
Does the leech % on Watchers eye matter? I mean do we hit the leech cap with 1% leech or should we aim for 1.5%?

1% should be enough.
but higher roll cant hurt :)
Hi, I just got an exalt drop. I'm guessing Grelwood and elder helmet are gonna get way cheaper in a few days, so I have no clue where to spend it. Maybe Xoph's blood?
"
mek8035 a écrit :
Hi, I just got an exalt drop. I'm guessing Grelwood and elder helmet are gonna get way cheaper in a few days, so I have no clue where to spend it. Maybe Xoph's blood?

1. grelwood
2. elder helmet
then anything else.
level 81 now and running through alched red maps like they are nothing.

Wonderful build!.

I am at least 7-8 map levels ahead of where I would normally be at level 81 with other characters.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires