[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Necruk a écrit :

Any tipps what to upgrade next?

I feel like doing bad dmg and also die at Hydra/Phoenix Boss etc.

Got around 15Ex to gear up

I'd get the proper Watcher's Eye, double socket Tombfists. I personally enjoy the double Grelwood Shank version of the build, it adds quite a bit of damage too. So double Elder rings with proper resists so you can remove the shield. Cinderswallow Urn Flask, and then I dont know if Bottled Faith went down but if they did drop back to 9 Ex they add alot of damage. Can easily do all that with 15Ex.
"
UnholyHanma a écrit :
"
dominatorTA a écrit :
I am too dumb to use this build so I am gonna go back to bed

Honestly it's not as great as OP says. I'm currently lvl 89 @ 8,300 hp and I still get shit on by the most random things imaginable. I'm playing perfectly as well with flasks and dodging / CC. Sometimes I clean a T15 as if they were T1 mobs and then other times I get killed a T3 like it's a death rolled T15... I understand map mods can be different, but I'm very familiar with what I can and cannot run. But this game is just too random to have a truly "standard good build" that will always work. I read somewhere that the scaling is actually built into the game so that you never truly get a REAL advantage. If that's true, then I'm about done with this shit game because that's fucking bull shit.

Build is awesome. Only things that insta-gibb me is ele reflect (sometimes I overlook this affix when alching maps) and corrupted blood if I don't notice the debuff in time.
This build is so perfect for a crappy player like myself. I tend to die a lot because I can't react to big blows fast enough.

I just finished act 5 and have had no deaths so far (level 47). I am still using the Princess Sabre from level 10 :)

I have already purchased some end game stuff (medium quality). The Grelwood, Xoph's Blood, Koam's Heart, an Elder Helmet with Immol and CE, and Lion's Eye Remorse.

I am thinking of limping along and then putting every thing on at the same time for an enormous quality boost :)
"MELT THE ATLAS" =))))))))))))))))) :))))

I can also melt an atlas with a burning candle.....so ill just leave it as that ;)
🎥 Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/unga___bunga
🟢 SC League Thread - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576251
🟢 STD SC PoG SHOP - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2936410
🔴 Ribs - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9OJed57srnoXRP46QRznSw
would brutus lead sprinkler with all that added fire be better than beltimber???
Since I don't have a double socket tombfist (I use a AS corrupted one that I lucked out on) and don't need Enlighten, I linked Blood Rage and Herald of Ash with Enhance as they both benefit from quality. It's obviously a much smaller mana reservation cost than linking Anger with Empower and PoB shows the same (and a rather large) DPS boost. Thoughts on this?
I am on PS4 and the helmets dont even exist, so I have 5 link armor, what skill gem should be left out of the MS setup??
Build is going really well. I am in yellow maps now running smoothly at level 78.

3 deaths so far, and 2 of them were in lab where I suck at the traps. Overall I never really feel like I am in trouble.

Single target is excellent when you make the gem swap recommended.

I don't have the currency to min max this, so I will probably take it into the low 90's and see how things feel.
"
ryanehambleton a écrit :
I am on PS4 and the helmets dont even exist, so I have 5 link armor, what skill gem should be left out of the MS setup??

from my understanding there is a problem with the trade sites on the PS4 version.
for some reason it cant find some mods on the items.

i would try the trade chat (if its a thing in PS4).
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
"
ryanehambleton a écrit :

from my understanding there is a problem with the trade sites on the PS4 version.
for some reason it cant find some mods on the items.

i would try the trade chat (if its a thing in PS4).

no i know how to find elder mod helmets and things like that on the trade board, which i understand has more results than any websites for trading for ps4. just immolate and conc effect doesnt seem to exist, though i could see it being like 10 ex if it does... however on ps4 1 ex is like 50 chaos so not all bad, theres just sooo much less results for anything on ps4 as of now.

but if anyone has any skill gem would be the definite first to be dropped from the 6 link thatd be cool. for now i lost conc effect

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires