[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
UnholyHanma a écrit :
"
dominatorTA a écrit :
I am too dumb to use this build so I am gonna go back to bed

Honestly it's not as great as OP says. I'm currently lvl 89 @ 8,300 hp and I still get shit on by the most random things imaginable. I'm playing perfectly as well with flasks and dodging / CC. Sometimes I clean a T15 as if they were T1 mobs and then other times I get killed a T3 like it's a death rolled T15... I understand map mods can be different, but I'm very familiar with what I can and cannot run. But this game is just too random to have a truly "standard good build" that will always work. I read somewhere that the scaling is actually built into the game so that you never truly get a REAL advantage. If that's true, then I'm about done with this shit game because that's fucking bull shit.

This build is killer. I am farming Uber Elder no problem with it.
trying to do this in synthesis league, appears rings can only have +2 life gained on hit now??? what can i do for leech
"
ryanehambleton a écrit :
trying to do this in synthesis league, appears rings can only have +2 life gained on hit now??? what can i do for leech

You can definitely still get above +2 LGOH. Make sure you are looking at Elder base rings, and that they are a high enough iLVL to the higher tier rolls.
Do you keep your CWDT + Immortal Call at the common 1-3, or do you max them out? WOuld you also recommend double Grelwood, or 1 Grelwood with a shield?
Dernière édition par lIIIIlIIIlIIlIIIIl, le 4 mai 2019 23:22:37
Pls someone explain me how get helmet with immolate and concentrated effect on ps4??

iam noob player
"
E_Zann a écrit :
My problem was that with the frost wall, I had problems even moving around enough to kill the monsters. Then I thought I just block him and leave the monsters be, which worked fine until he switched position the last time and got instagibbed....

What annoys me most is thinking about the amount of maps I would have to run again now, just to get another red elder fight. But thats more me being annoyed with the game design, not a complaint about this build ;)

Hahah I got some brutal news for you... If Shaper dies, port out of the map, pop a new map (same as the one Elder spawned in) into your map device and activate it and Elder will be there at the end again. No need to do everything over. I did the same as you did after my first attempt failed and only learned of this later.

Also, you need to stay in the middle and frost wall him up from there, you should still kill mobs. You should also anticipate the last switch so you're ready to frost wall block. You'll only fail if you panic and misplace your walls.

In other news, I did uber elder just fine with one death. I found whirling blades to be rather clunky in the fight since I would often whirl too far and was forced to position myself manually afterwards so leap slam is probably just better for that particular fighr. I'm trying it out while mapping now anyway.
Deathless Uber Elder video is finally up!
but with mapping setup since i forgot to swap AC with EDWA -_-

"
HybridBoy a écrit :
Reserved
How many Ex would this build roughly cost. Will 50 ex get me where i need to be
"
TheSpin3rAvacado a écrit :
"
HybridBoy a écrit :
Reserved
How many Ex would this build roughly cost. Will 50 ex get me where i need to be

much less than that actually.

you want a good sword and helmet.
everything else is just your regular life+res.
a decent pair of elder rings is also nice to have.

once you got these you are fine.
Hahah I got some brutal news for you... If Shaper dies, port out of the map, pop a new map (same as the one Elder spawned in) into your map device and activate it and Elder will be there at the end again. No need to do everything over. I did the same as you did after my first attempt failed and only learned of this later.

Also, you need to stay in the middle and frost wall him up from there, you should still kill mobs. You should also anticipate the last switch so you're ready to frost wall block. You'll only fail if you panic and misplace your walls.
[/quote]

Uhh, thanks! Actually quite good news, now I know that I only have to set it up one more time ;)

Otherwise, I finally got a helmet with enchantment. Not the best, but I guess it will do. Paid 14 ex for the enchanted helmet, and then around 250 chaos orbs to get these mods:

Not soo happy with the lvl 16 mods, but at least it had some life, some resistance I needed and and open slot for more resistances.. And no useless mod on it. So I should probably not touch it again?

Before I had a helmet with lvl 20 immolate and lvl 18 concentrated effect but no enchantment, damage wise the enchanted should still be better, right?
Dernière édition par E_Zann, le 4 mai 2019 18:38:30

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires