[3.6] The Lazy Walker - Jugg - VMS walk and kill, 3M shaper, phys/ice/lightning immune, HC

Hi guys, clearing i am having no problems with but the bosses normally kill me. Could you have a look at my character here and let me know that i need to change everything lol

https://pastebin.com/cmDX0fvs

Thank you for any advice you are able to give me.
I fully regret making this build... the disconnects on high tier maps are too frequent.
"
thesentrix a écrit :
Hi guys, clearing i am having no problems with but the bosses normally kill me. Could you have a look at my character here and let me know that i need to change everything lol

https://pastebin.com/cmDX0fvs

Thank you for any advice you are able to give me.

Your gear is fine. This build have problem dealing with phased bosses, and boss dealing heavy fire damage.

Also depend on your fight style, make sure you cast CWC to proc your IC instead of letting the boss hit you once to proc IC.
"
skyline142 a écrit :
I fully regret making this build... the disconnects on high tier maps are too frequent.

There is a section in the main guide regarding dealing with lags. Make sure you use predictive mode.
"
There is a section in the main guide regarding dealing with lags. Make sure you use predictive mode.

I am. That does help a lot with stutters and rubberbanding. But doesnt help the fact in higher tier maps when I'm naturally casting more spells I get DCd. I've lost many maps (which also means chisels, alchemys, chaos and vaals) because of disconnects.

Changing to fireball helps a bit. It's just frustrating. I do a few maps, then lose one and quit out of frustration. I'm just sad I spent my exalts on this build when POE servers cannot handle its destruction.
how to leveling in this build? what skill and items to use before can wear all uniques?
Greetings,

I was finally able to map a little bit and this build is hilarious. Congratulations on building that build. hehehe. My gems are still very low but just walking a low level map the build is doing fine.I did not experience any lag, but I have to say that I am in USA with a good connection and a high end gaming computer.

The only challenges (It already cost me a tons in chromatics) are to get the right colors with a 6/5l and the cool down boots with the darn Dexterity.

Now, I have another question: I am very sorry if it was explained, but I really do not get it. I get the amulet and the dmg for the build to trigger the CWDT. But I do not get the armour with the build. Why do we have to use THAT particular armour? Could we use a Belly of the beast for example (It would lower the darn dexterity requirements)?

Thank you
"
skyline142 a écrit :
"

I am. That does help a lot with stutters and rubberbanding. But doesnt help the fact in higher tier maps when I'm naturally casting more spells I get DCd. I've lost many maps (which also means chisels, alchemys, chaos and vaals) because of disconnects.

Changing to fireball helps a bit. It's just frustrating. I do a few maps, then lose one and quit out of frustration. I'm just sad I spent my exalts on this build when POE servers cannot handle its destruction.

Im experimenting with new skills in this build, one thing I found is when there is a lot of creeps around (eg "allies can't die aura" or sitting on an abyss), Vengeance fails to trigger Abyssal Cry. This will result in creeps accumulate and possibly DC. I'm now using static strike to proc Abyssal Cry, if you want to give it a go, it's quite smooth for me so far.

"
kestak a écrit :
Greetings,

I was finally able to map a little bit and this build is hilarious. Congratulations on building that build. hehehe. My gems are still very low but just walking a low level map the build is doing fine.I did not experience any lag, but I have to say that I am in USA with a good connection and a high end gaming computer.

The only challenges (It already cost me a tons in chromatics) are to get the right colors with a 6/5l and the cool down boots with the darn Dexterity.

Now, I have another question: I am very sorry if it was explained, but I really do not get it. I get the amulet and the dmg for the build to trigger the CWDT. But I do not get the armour with the build. Why do we have to use THAT particular armour? Could we use a Belly of the beast for example (It would lower the darn dexterity requirements)?

Thank you

Rat Cage is necessary to proc VMS hits. Other than that it provides same life buff as Belly and on top, movement speed.

If you switch to BoB you need to redesign the 4L in your helmet and find a new boss killing combo (hint: Herald of Agony).
Dernière édition par alexh1985, le 15 oct. 2018 01:49:42
Greetings,

Still having fun with the build. The gems are now high enough to do T12 easy but bossing T9+ is still a pain in the boss (hehehehe). I am still out of chromatics, so I still cannot use VRF, and I am out of money, so I cannot buy the cooldown reduction belt and boots. Helm is good but I could not find one (affordable) with the right enchantment. It still does the job I think....

Farming Shaped Burial ground is a piece of cake but the boss still can delivers a death here and there.

For those who are not rich (Like me). I was able to buy the staff and armour for less than 80c and I got lucky. I was able to get 6 sockets on each for less than 300 jewelers and I got a 6-link on the staff with 16 fuses, but the 5 links on the armour cost me 150 fuses. I bought a second armour for 80c, made it 6 socket/5 links (Do not rememebr how much in currency it took). However, the coloring of the armour is hell. 3000 chromatics later and I still do not have the right colors. That armour loves green sockets.

I am an average player, and I think this build is not the cheapest, but it is afordable. For those who are curious, my character is RightenousDelionCourt and here is the equipment:

I have 2 questions now:

- I found out that I die mostly because I cannot regenerate life as well as a "normal" juggernaut build. So many times I die running like a headless chicken with my life going lower and lower and lower...then die. How much of a difference on life regeneration would it be to take unbreakable instead of unstoppable?

- Have you experimented on any life regeneration like using Warlord's mark or poacher's mark (always found it bleeeh on regeneration compared to the first one...)

Thank you
Dernière édition par kestak, le 16 oct. 2018 13:32:08
"
kestak a écrit :
Greetings,

Still having fun with the build. The gems are now high enough to do T12 easy but bossing T9+ is still a pain in the boss (hehehehe). I am still out of chromatics, so I still cannot use VRF, and I am out of money, so I cannot buy the cooldown reduction belt and boots. Helm is good but I could not find one (affordable) with the right enchantment. It still does the job I think....

Farming Shaped Burial ground is a piece of cake but the boss still can delivers a death here and there.

For those who are not rich (Like me). I was able to buy the staff and armour for less than 80c and I got lucky. I was able to get 6 sockets on each for less than 300 jewelers and I got a 6-link on the staff with 16 fuses, but the 5 links on the armour cost me 150 fuses. I bought a second armour for 80c, made it 6 socket/5 links (Do not rememebr how much in currency it took). However, the coloring of the armour is hell. 3000 chromatics later and I still do not have the right colors. That armour loves green sockets.

I am an average player, and I think this build is not the cheapest, but it is afordable. For those who are curious, my character is RightenousDelionCourt and here is the equipment:

I have 2 questions now:

- I found out that I die mostly because I cannot regenerate life as well as a "normal" juggernaut build. So many times I die running like a headless chicken with my life going lower and lower and lower...then die. How much of a difference on life regeneration would it be to take unbreakable instead of unstoppable?

- Have you experimented on any life regeneration like using Warlord's mark or poacher's mark (always found it bleeeh on regeneration compared to the first one...)

Thank you

Hi, thank you for sharing your build and experience. Cooldown reduction belt and boots are a luxury, definitely not compulsory for this build. However it will be best to get one additional endurance charge (eg from Death's Door/boot or belt implicit) to increase your IC duration over 3s, so that you are fully phys immune.

Since unbreakable is based on PHYS damage taken, and we only take like 1.2 phys damage per ignite, it is therefore not worth it.

I have a new iteration of this build based on Herald of Agony. It provides speed map clearing, and an additional 1M shaper DPS during final boss, therefore allows to deal with phased bosses. It also allows to use tanky weapon set (Seventh Sun & Saffel Frame). My boss fighting resistance can now be 90/100/97 or 90/97/100 depend on which aura I use. I want to get more footage of boss fights but you can refer to my character, every detail is there. A video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONsR-C6Cg4g

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires