[3.6] The Lazy Walker - Jugg - VMS walk and kill, 3M shaper, phys/ice/lightning immune, HC

"
glocknine a écrit :
Hey thanks, would you please test partying with the fireball setup instead of ball lightning, and let me know if that fixes lag?

It make sense, since in partying you can have both Lockstep and Predictive, if everyone setup to be Predictive this could be fixed.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1242915

I was using fireball > fork setup when i tried with party on map they do lag.

though right now im currently using ball lightning and not lagging at all after using the nvidia experience game optimizer..

btw why is my vms not fast enough to kill a boss? can you check my gear pls if what im missing.

POB: https://pastebin.com/FNFWkXu0

[/quote]

Your gear is fine. If MS is casted after VMS, it will stop VMS all together. This can be resulted by 1. forgot to remove/replace CWDT in helmet; 2. manually casted MS after VMS.

Since you already have combustion in your helmet, you can replace combustion in glove with inc Crit. Helps charging your flasks.

You have ele focus in your staff. Maybe you just want to level the gem... It's fine if its not linked as now, but dont link it to CWC set as it will prevent your firestorm from igniting.
"
alexh1985 a écrit :

Your gear is fine. If MS is casted after VMS, it will stop VMS all together. This can be resulted by 1. forgot to remove/replace CWDT in helmet; 2. manually casted MS after VMS.

Since you already have combustion in your helmet, you can replace combustion in glove with inc Crit. Helps charging your flasks.

You have ele focus in your staff. Maybe you just want to level the gem... It's fine if its not linked as now, but dont link it to CWC set as it will prevent your firestorm from igniting.

Though is this normal? when i switch to martyr my fire resist drops to %35 while when using the claw and shield resis are like

fire %76
cold %78
lightning %78
"
glocknine a écrit :
"
alexh1985 a écrit :

Though is this normal? when i switch to martyr my fire resist drops to %35 while when using the claw and shield resis are like

fire %76
cold %78
lightning %78

The extra res are from the shield, you should balance with staff equipped. Can respect some life nodes and take holy Dominion node.
what enchantment should i look for in boots helm and gloves?

i am going for the wise oak, aztiri version. since i realised my resistances are close to being balanced xD

im fine with 170 delves but died to double beyond map T13 map. im guessing my level is not up to par yet.

can you check my character if you have any advice?

how do you do bosses without vaal charges, is a luxury version using soul ripper/catcher viable?

bosses dont melt, should i change ele focus in VMS to something else, currently have combustion in gloves.
Dernière édition par niteblane, le 1 oct. 2018 22:13:50
"
niteblane a écrit :
what enchantment should i look for in boots helm and gloves?

i am going for the wise oak, aztiri version. since i realised my resistances are close to being balanced xD

im fine with 170 delves but died to double beyond map T13 map. im guessing my level is not up to par yet.

can you check my character if you have any advice?

how do you do bosses without vaal charges, is a luxury version using soul ripper/catcher viable?

bosses dont melt, should i change ele focus in VMS to something else, currently have combustion in gloves.

Hey first of all thanks for trying my build. Your gear looks fine. I see your current tree uses MOM version, should include a conquerer's potency gem, that alone is worth 2% max res with both DD and resist flask.

Yes, use combustion in helm instead of ele focus, I have the glove free socket with inc. crit.

Best glove would be corrupted ele weakness on hit, then commandment of inferno;

This build doesn't receive any substantial buff from helm enchantment, I guess firestorm explosion AOE can be handy against single target; Abyssal Cry damage would be another option. Mana reservation reduction in any of the auras can potentially free your enlighten socket for something else (eg portal).

As for boot, +2 level of socketed aura gems allow 1% more resistance for cold and lightning; 2nd best choice is ele penetration. Other corruption such as +MS +life% are all very good.
thoughts on using soul ripper/soul catcher flask?
Dernière édition par niteblane, le 3 oct. 2018 03:17:10
"
niteblane a écrit :
thoughts on using soul ripper/soul catcher flask?

Both valuable. If you can afford a ripper, maybe get rid off the weapon/shield combo. Can use eg high spell dmg rare sceptre, with a Saffell's Frame for ice+lightning immunity.
Hi , I don't know why but immortal call and MS don't proc whith CWDT, i follow your build but that's not works ...

Can you just check if something's bad ?
"
AzuleNoob a écrit :
Hi , I don't know why but immortal call and MS don't proc whith CWDT, i follow your build but that's not works ...

Hi, you will need to set your profile to public so that I can see your charracters.

But most likely, this could because your CWDT gem has a mismatch level with MS/IC.
"
alexh1985 a écrit :
"
AzuleNoob a écrit :

Hi, you will need to set your profile to public so that I can see your charracters.

But most likely, this could because your CWDT gem has a mismatch level with MS/IC.

i'm a beginner so i don't know, i put my carracters in public if you can help me :D

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires