[3.6] The Lazy Walker - Jugg - VMS walk and kill, 3M shaper, phys/ice/lightning immune, HC

Hi weppe1337, excellent update bro, what's CP :D?

I think going double razor is a bit of overkill. Have you tried Victario Charity? It's so strong almost like a 1.5 link to HOAG.

Interesting way to look at the glove and links. I haven't tested with Armagaddon yet. Do essence drain hit? I never played with it and thought its a degen thing.

Another possibility is use Embalmer glove and put HOAG in it for easy 5L. Then you have another free ring slot.
Hey thanks!

CP= Consecrated path :)

Have not thought about a shield yet, will be looking into that tonight since I agree that double razor could be a bit of an overkill.
A shield with good resists wouldn't be that bad either. I'll report back with my findings. (I test single option in red maps).

Essence drain is a pretty fast moving one spell that gives you some leech. I just ended up using it because it has no impact on the lags tbh. Other than Amrageddon brand I feel like Arctic breath is a good competeor to Ball lightning (this is just for lags, remember).
I really like the glove idea though, cause playing around with ball lightning is very demanding on the pc/server or whatever.

EDIT/UPDATE: CREMATION IN GLOVES IS INSANELY GOOD.Oh and it's a projectile AS WELL.
A % portion of life expoded has shown to work previously with Obliteration wands, minimizing the lags that can ocurr from the server when calculating all the damage. Never thought of this one before. So now the gloves are like this: Cwdt, cremation, firestorm, increased AoE. The AoE gem supports the cremation beautifully.
I moved poison into the 6-link firestorm.
Dernière édition par weppe1337, le 24 janv. 2019 18:23:16
Weppe,

When it's convenient, can you post your gearing?

alexh,

Thanks to your build I've tried and completed my first Uber Lab. =D
It was actually pretty easy - it took a long time because I was --> <-- this close to levelling up and I was clearing the entire area.

Is Unbreakable or Unyielding preferred for my final ascendancy points?
This build is sooooo good! I switched to Victario's Charity and the quality of life drastically increased. I am currently leveling a hungry loop for herald of agony.

Anyone try a 6 link blade fall in the chest? Or would Firestorm be better?
"
weppe1337 a écrit :

EDIT/UPDATE: CREMATION IN GLOVES IS INSANELY GOOD.Oh and it's a projectile AS WELL.
A % portion of life expoded has shown to work previously with Obliteration wands, minimizing the lags that can ocurr from the server when calculating all the damage. Never thought of this one before. So now the gloves are like this: Cwdt, cremation, firestorm, increased AoE. The AoE gem supports the cremation beautifully.
I moved poison into the 6-link firestorm.

So are you using obliteration wands over double razor now?
"
keefyboy a écrit :
Weppe,

When it's convenient, can you post your gearing?

alexh,

Thanks to your build I've tried and completed my first Uber Lab. =D
It was actually pretty easy - it took a long time because I was --> <-- this close to levelling up and I was clearing the entire area.

Is Unbreakable or Unyielding preferred for my final ascendancy points?

If you have already stacked "reduced elemental damage taken" like suggested in this guide, go with unbreakable will give increased benefit.

"
tiesto123 a écrit :
This build is sooooo good! I switched to Victario's Charity and the quality of life drastically increased. I am currently leveling a hungry loop for herald of agony.

Anyone try a 6 link blade fall in the chest? Or would Firestorm be better?

We are still experimenting to prepare for next version of this build, so nothing's set in stone just go try everything. There is so much possible variaties
Hello alexh1985,

Thank you for making this marvelous, out-of-the-box build, you've made me a believer! I've gotten to t15 corrupted with the build with not too many issues. Here are a few things that I am still having problems with, if possible please give me some tips on how to improve?

1. Boss DPS. I actually failed the final Zana quest which is killing Red Elder before Shaper dies because I couldn't kill Elder fast enough. In general I feel like bossing With VMS on cooldoWn or no souls (happens alot) is quite a pain. Is there anyWay to improve this?

2. The guide on 1st is still using 6L HOA With Empoer and after reading the last couple of pages it feels like We are moving aWay from that? Does a 6L Incinerate does noticeably more DPS?

3. I guess as a result of DPS issue, I am running out of mana quite often during boss fights, hence I have to use a mana flask to keep casing Incinerate...HoW do I fix this?

Thanks again for the sWeet build!
Dernière édition par Ilidiankid, le 26 janv. 2019 00:41:47
"
Ilidiankid a écrit :
Hello alexh1985,

Thank you for making this marvelous, out-of-the-box build, you've made me a believer! I've gotten to t15 corrupted with the build with not too many issues. Here are a few things that I am still having problems with, if possible please give me some tips on how to improve?

1. Boss DPS. I actually failed the final Zana quest which is killing Red Elder before Shaper dies because I couldn't kill Elder fast enough. In general I feel like bossing With VMS on cooldoWn or no souls (happens alot) is quite a pain. Is there anyWay to improve this?

2. The guide on 1st is still using 6L HOA With Empoer and after reading the last couple of pages it feels like We are moving aWay from that? Does a 6L Incinerate does noticeably more DPS?

3. I guess as a result of DPS issue, I am running out of mana quite often during boss fights, hence I have to use a mana flask to keep casing Incinerate...HoW do I fix this?

Thanks again for the sWeet build!

Hi there, glad you enjoyed it.

1. I had no problem DPS wise during Red Elder fight through HOA, but yes shaper dies in the ad phase. Someone suggested to get a frostwall in your cwdt links so all projectiles are blocked

2. 6L incinerate deals about 300k DPS (shaper). We are just experimenting with random stuff at the moment, in preparation to the next major update. The build in the main post is still current and stable. That said, you are always welcome to make your own adjustment and post your findings here. There are basically so many possibilities with this build.

3. The 3L incinerate cwc is just for procing more ignites. You can use a level 1 incinerate to fix mana issue. Let HOA and VMS do the dps.
I'm not using obliteration, it was mentioned to compare the effect you get from cremation.
Double razor and cremation for now.

What is the positive outcome from victario's? does our Herald count as an aura or what am I missing? it's a buff so..

won't be online for some days so hope to see some good posts.
Dernière édition par weppe1337, le 26 janv. 2019 10:07:50
hi alexh that epic build I love it was play that vms rocket I love vms overall but on this build read that 37 comment page I see so much different 6l for cheast I need to know what is best 6l for cheast when I have 1 nagmh and that hungry loop HOA ? and sorry for bad engilsh

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires