[3.6] The Lazy Walker - Jugg - VMS walk and kill, 3M shaper, phys/ice/lightning immune, HC

"
weppe1337 a écrit :
I'm not using obliteration, it was mentioned to compare the effect you get from cremation.
Double razor and cremation for now.

What is the positive outcome from victario's? does our Herald count as an aura or what am I missing? it's a buff so..

won't be online for some days so hope to see some good posts.

Victario give charges to minion, which has triple the effect. In most summoner build, the master can't hit or kill very often and necro aegis is required. In our case we save these points.
"
eslam11zero a écrit :
hi alexh that epic build I love it was play that vms rocket I love vms overall but on this build read that 37 comment page I see so much different 6l for cheast I need to know what is best 6l for cheast when I have 1 nagmh and that hungry loop HOA ? and sorry for bad engilsh

Hi there, this build evolved a lot since it was posted that's why you see so much different links. As for now we are only started testing with hungry loop. Weppe who actually played this build more than I do likes an enhanced cwc firestorm setup here; I want to move the boot cwdt 4L to chest (add flesh offering and blood rage or temp chain),and use the 4L in boot for proper RF.

It's really just having fun experimenting anything now, once you have your gears a lot of the skill component in this build can be changed and still work fantastic. It would be great if you could test your own ideas and post your findings. Cheers
@eslamzero11 the main build is Herald in chest. We are just experimenting if you are reading comments saying something else

in case anyone wonder I don't use rf and never have.
But I'll try it out once I reach optimal links and gear to my playstyle.
Dernière édition par weppe1337, le 26 janv. 2019 15:47:40
"
weppe1337 a écrit :
@eslamzero11 the main build is Herald in chest. We are just experimenting if you are reading comments saying something else

in case anyone wonder I don't use rf and never have.
But I'll try it out once I reach optimal links and gear to my playstyle.

I did some testing:

1. RF build (with sufficient regen to balance the degen) feels very bad. The reason is monsters closest to you get killed quickly by RF without giving your other skills a chance to hit and proc ignites.

2. Heartbound loop: cwdt(1)-skeleton-raging spirit etc, the idea is to see if the phys damage can trigger more cwdt and give us some extra regen (through 1.5% phys prevented regen over 10s). It just didnt work. I think its because phys damage is stopped by IC and didn't count towards cwdt.

3. Soulwrest (since we can auto trigger phantasms from cwdt-offering): nothing worth while to link it. Was thinking about withering touch before but it turns out phantasms cast spell not attack hence can't apply wither.

4. Scanned through all keywords (unique gears, mechanisms): rings, belts, low life options, life regeneration, new syndicate mods, focus, fossil mods. Nothing interesting. :(

My best suggestion (besides from the cwc link) is just a conventional BV link:

CWDT-BV-Conc effect-Controlled destruction-immolate-ele focus (all max level). On POB this is a 150k shaper DPS setup. We should be able to maintain 10 stacks without manual casting.

Another suggestion is still put the boot cwdt links in chest:

cwdt1-BV-IC-phase run-curse on hit-temp chain(20). This should be very robust.
Nice alex, seems like you've tested a lot of things recently.
I'm back in game now and will mess around a bit. Will let you know what I think of stuff!

I'm gonna try a selfcast BV 6-link in chest for now.
Dernière édition par weppe1337, le 27 janv. 2019 09:00:49
me too i will do that BV 6l cheast i just go that amulty with 0.5 fire damage as leach and i go with hungry loop and that bot with RF setup right but what i put with RF on boot ?
I gonna try this : CWDT-BV-Conc effect-Controlled destruction-immolate-ele focus

But for me the problem is still the same, lack of survability when you start the fight (even when start with molten shield) or when the mob is alone or hit you only one time each 2 or 3 secs
I did not like 6-link BV. It's not fitting this "fast" build imo.
I feel like lvl 20 cwdt setups are too slow for this build.
Right now I'm running a 6-link firestorm atm.

Not sure if I notice any significat change with Victario's shield tho.

Update: Removed herald of agony, flesh offering, poacher's mark, conc path/fortify/faster attacks.
Double razor removed.
Double Obliteration wands added.

Back to double Ngamahu rings.
Added herald of ash, bladefall, haste and enfeeble. Ball lightning back to gloves (thanks to wands)

Probably smoothest red maps atm.

I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to keep a sustained single target DPS outside of VMS that is actually good enough. Not sure if we could go without VMS entirely and focus on firestorm/agony since the VMS window is so short.. There are good helms for minion support. Will look into singletarget improvements from now on.
Dernière édition par weppe1337, le 27 janv. 2019 15:34:36
guys can anyone cheak my gear on my character ? i think i do no damage its cuz gems low lvl or what overall sameone help ty
"
weppe1337 a écrit :
I did not like 6-link BV. It's not fitting this "fast" build imo.
I feel like lvl 20 cwdt setups are too slow for this build.
Right now I'm running a 6-link firestorm atm.

Not sure if I notice any significat change with Victario's shield tho.

Update: Removed herald of agony, flesh offering, poacher's mark, conc path/fortify/faster attacks.
Double razor removed.
Double Obliteration wands added.

Back to double Ngamahu rings.
Added herald of ash, bladefall, haste and enfeeble. Ball lightning back to gloves (thanks to wands)

Probably smoothest red maps atm.

I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to keep a sustained single target DPS outside of VMS that is actually good enough. Not sure if we could go without VMS entirely and focus on firestorm/agony since the VMS window is so short.. There are good helms for minion support. Will look into singletarget improvements from now on.

I tried obliteration now, I fount that I need to manual cast 6L cwc firestorm to proc the initial death. Is this right? This is quite similar to an old version of this build: use Al Dhih (poison, void manipulation, inc AOE) to auto apply abyssal cry -- self damage will trigger Vengeance, vengeance will pop abyssal cry. In this version I also need a way to kill the first monster to trigger AC, so I use a unyielding flame shield.

VMS window: yes that's a pain. The game intentionally throttled this but offers a few options:

1. Soul catcher with fossil weapons can reduce soul cost to 65%.
2. Soul ripper, I dont have it, people say it's clunky due to 60 flask charges required
3. Self curse temp chain (need unique glove) gives about 15-17s VMS (if you have helm enchant for temp chain), this was the route chosen by original VMS rocketman build. Personally I'd enjoy gloves for other creative uniques.
4. Two Atziri's Reign with triple implicit belt (inc duration) can bring VMS duration to about 14s. This could be a reasonable cost.

Any other methods I'm overlooking?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires