[3.6] The Lazy Walker - Jugg - VMS walk and kill, 3M shaper, phys/ice/lightning immune, HC

"
weppe1337 a écrit :
Any suggestion where to go from here? I guess trying to improve jewels and getting corrupted luxury upgrades.. Level 97 with around 6.2k hp. Resistances are around 100%.
Filling res/dex is the only part where my brain is activated while playing this build. T15s are sooo easy I managed to complete a few at lvl 82 without uber lab done.

Hi there, good to know this build works well for you.

If you are getting bored and want to experiment with new ideas here is what I'm planning for next major upgrade:

1. replace one of the Ngamahu's with hunger loop, 5L for HOAG (without the Empower).
2. use new flask "cinderswallow urn". This flask has 10% flat more damage to everything, and makes up for the loss of 30 HP gain/ignite from the ring during mapping. For veiled mod there is no obvious best option, maybe just get the movement speed.
3. You now have a free 6L socket in your chest... this really can be anything you want...
4. You can even get Soulwrest (6s) for automatic phantasm generation, since you can cwdt-offering. Phantasm damage will be a bit lacking but this can be used to apply debuffs (eg withering touch). If you pick 3% life regen veiled mod for your cinderswallow, you can have ~15% life regen/s, and not far away from perma sustaining RF threshold.

I'm quite busy and don't have much time to play the game, any new ideas are welcome, maybe I will do another major update in 3.6.
Dernière édition par alexh1985, le 21 janv. 2019 03:54:56
That are some interesting considerations. Please update as you go! I tried the Cinderswallow Urn as well. I got it with 21% reduced mana cost of skills during effect. But I barely notice anything with any flask effect tbh..
During very monster dense situations I switched out lightning balls for essence drain and actually never lag at all. Also added atziri flask to go with it. Worked well, did mastermind twice with that change!
Regarding chest, I have been thinking alot about Kaom's way but have not come to a conclusion.
Take care!
alexh,

Just wanted to say thanks.
I've gotten mine built out and it's the craziest thing short of the "server killer" build video! At one small point I was getting 2 fps due to lag - I'm surprised it didn't crash the instance.

My only issue now is resistances after Act 10. I couldn't get exactly your or weppe's gear as I was on a bit of a budget and that -50% fire res didn't help. I did find a helm that was perfect, but the seller wanted 45 exalts!

It's all good, though. I'm having a lot of fun even if I'm not 100% min/maxxed. :-)
"
keefyboy a écrit :
alexh,

Just wanted to say thanks.
I've gotten mine built out and it's the craziest thing short of the "server killer" build video! At one small point I was getting 2 fps due to lag - I'm surprised it didn't crash the instance.

My only issue now is resistances after Act 10. I couldn't get exactly your or weppe's gear as I was on a bit of a budget and that -50% fire res didn't help. I did find a helm that was perfect, but the seller wanted 45 exalts!

It's all good, though. I'm having a lot of fun even if I'm not 100% min/maxxed. :-)

Hi Keefy,

good to hear you are enjoying it. A budget gear set I can recommend:
1. replace one ring with Kaom's way, will bring your EC to 6, and you dont need CDR anymore;
2. replace belt and boots for high life high res ones. They should be very common and cheap.

You can upgrade back to CDR gears piece by piece :D
What are the pros/cons between Incinerate and Winter Orb for the CWC setup?
"
barbeques a écrit :
What are the pros/cons between Incinerate and Winter Orb for the CWC setup?

Incinerate in general hits a lot mroe targets, no support needed. Winter orb is only good with gmp. All we need is a channeling skill to auto cast mass firestorm, so we don't need winter orb here.
"
alexh1985 a écrit :

If you are getting bored and want to experiment with new ideas here is what I'm planning for next major upgrade:

1. replace one of the Ngamahu's with hunger loop, 5L for HOAG (without the Empower).
2. use new flask "cinderswallow urn". This flask has 10% flat more damage to everything, and makes up for the loss of 30 HP gain/ignite from the ring during mapping. For veiled mod there is no obvious best option, maybe just get the movement speed.
3. You now have a free 6L socket in your chest... this really can be anything you want...
4. You can even get Soulwrest (6s) for automatic phantasm generation, since you can cwdt-offering. Phantasm damage will be a bit lacking but this can be used to apply debuffs (eg withering touch). If you pick 3% life regen veiled mod for your cinderswallow, you can have ~15% life regen/s, and not far away from perma sustaining RF threshold.

I'm quite busy and don't have much time to play the game, any new ideas are welcome, maybe I will do another major update in 3.6.

I love this idea, for me the main problem of this build is when a mob can one shot you for the first hit. (Happens very rarely, but happens sometimes)
Currently trying hungry loop.

Right now I use Kaom's chest for extra hp and fire damage. But I can't understand why VMS is so horrible with this change? Like, it's not even worth using right now. What can it be?
Survivability is still kinda the same in red maps tbh. I constitued consecrated path as movement skill for extra life reg (800+) to make up for the loss of the healing from the ring.
Dernière édition par weppe1337, le 22 janv. 2019 12:13:38
"
weppe1337 a écrit :
Currently trying hungry loop.

Right now I use Kaom's chest for extra hp and fire damage. But I can't understand why VMS is so horrible with this change? Like, it's not even worth using right now. What can it be?
Survivability is still kinda the same in red maps tbh. I constitued consecrated path as movement skill for extra life reg (800+) to make up for the loss of the healing from the ring.

Vaal molten shell procs when you prevent any physical damage taken from hit -> Ratcage transmutes every proc of eye of innocences fire damage to an instance of physical damage, which procs from every ignite on the enemy.

So Ratcage is pretty much required for the Vaal molten shell.

However, how about using like blasphemy with Warlord's mark? would it be enough with one ring? im sure the mana problems could be solved one way or another.

Edit: Leech cap is 20% of char max hp. Would it be enough? Hell if i know.
So the question is, How do i know when the hp recovered is enough?
Dernière édition par Sape_e, le 22 janv. 2019 12:56:50
Right now I'm thinking of keeping the hungry loop with herald in it to make another 6link with the rat cage. what about a heavy damaging firestorm, or even a 6link consecrated path or blade vortex? Gonna play around with both ideas today and see what happens.
Dernière édition par weppe1337, le 22 janv. 2019 13:26:25

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires