Les serveurs PC redémarrent dans :
Ils devraient revenir en ligne dans environ .
Les serveurs Xbox redémarrent dans :
Les serveurs Sony redémarrent dans :

[3.6] The Lazy Walker - Jugg - VMS walk and kill, 3M shaper, phys/ice/lightning immune, HC

hey!
first of all thanks for the build!

bummer i got into chroming a day before the update :C

could someone offer some insight into what i should put in the chest?
(and maybe what my item priority should be?)

i went with embalmer gloves, still missing the CD items, picking up the 6L helmet soon, but i'm at a loss when juggling the sockets

yeah i know my setup is budget AF but it's still fun :)

thanks in advance for any help You can give me!
"
DamageIncorporated a écrit :
Cool build, but two things;

Don't post level 100 builds. 93 or 94 is realistic end "finished" build. Secondly you say you will go over shield choice, and then don't.

Shield choice is discussed in weapon/swap weapon section. Basically Victario/Redbanner/Saffel.

There is a Lv89 tree in progression.
"
CainDarkk a écrit :
hey!
first of all thanks for the build!

bummer i got into chroming a day before the update :C

could someone offer some insight into what i should put in the chest?
(and maybe what my item priority should be?)

i went with embalmer gloves, still missing the CD items, picking up the 6L helmet soon, but i'm at a loss when juggling the sockets

yeah i know my setup is budget AF but it's still fun :)

thanks in advance for any help You can give me!

Hi, first of all, without CDR boot and belt, you need 6 endurance charges. You can get by corrupted belt/boots. If you can afford Abberath's hooves it's a very good choice.

Blade fall is not needed, if you dont have an extra endurance charge, put increased duration here, it benefits all the other skills. Otherwise firestorm.

The ball lightning set is very important, this should go into your boots:

Ball - Poison - cwdt, last link is slower projectile, or if you decide to have increased duration in chest you can put Firestorm here.

Since HOAG reserves about 63% mana, you dont need the other purity/herald skills.

You can buy cheap helm/boot/belts, look for defensive stats and dex. Eg Starkonja's
"
alexh1985 a écrit :
"
DamageIncorporated a écrit :
Cool build, but two things;

Don't post level 100 builds. 93 or 94 is realistic end "finished" build. Secondly you say you will go over shield choice, and then don't.

Shield choice is discussed in weapon/swap weapon section. Basically Victario/Redbanner/Saffel.

There is a Lv89 tree in progression.

Everyone can get to 89 no problem. Most people won't get to 100. You don't see what I mean I take it? 93 or 94 is a pretty standard " finished" tree.
I just noticed this update! I am curious though, as someone who has been running this build for a month now, can you explain the gear shift you've made? What improvements should I notice?
"
skyline142 a écrit :
I just noticed this update! I am curious though, as someone who has been running this build for a month now, can you explain the gear shift you've made? What improvements should I notice?

For player already have the gears, the cheapest transition can be made by:

1. replace glove to Embalmer
2. re-color boot to ball lightning - poison - cwdt - slow proj
3. replace swap weapon (martyr to seventh sun + rare sceptre/saffel frame)

That's all! This way you don't need to re-color your chest.
thanks for the quick reply and the tips!

i have to rechrome the chest when i get some time to farm some currency

again a fun build, even more so now with the HoA

just noticed that i kinda lucked out with the glove enchant on my 1st try ^^
Hello thanks so much for this guide I'm having lots of fun but with 1 problem. I keep dying to bosses at from t14. I can't really face tank them I always take a huge chunk of damage and cannot out regen the damage. I'm level 84 with 5.2k hp and using wither with firestorm. I assume I'm either not supposed to take so much damage or my regen should be higher. Do you know what I'm doing wrong? I'm using the set up in your guide.
"
ducker77 a écrit :
Hello thanks so much for this guide I'm having lots of fun but with 1 problem. I keep dying to bosses at from t14. I can't really face tank them I always take a huge chunk of damage and cannot out regen the damage. I'm level 84 with 5.2k hp and using wither with firestorm. I assume I'm either not supposed to take so much damage or my regen should be higher. Do you know what I'm doing wrong? I'm using the set up in your guide.

Your gears are fine (although total life is a bit low, but from your discription you didnt die from one shots).

You should replace ele focus in your helmet with combustion. Ele focus is more damage but prevents VMS to ignite (hence regen).

It then comes down to fight style. Does the boss do a lot of fire damage? Does the boss have crit + gain ele damage mods? Also remember to always disable RF when it's not needed - RF only buffs VMS, not HOAG.
"
alexh1985 a écrit :
"
ducker77 a écrit :

Your gears are fine (although total life is a bit low, but from your discription you didnt die from one shots).

You should replace ele focus in your helmet with combustion. Ele focus is more damage but prevents VMS to ignite (hence regen).

It then comes down to fight style. Does the boss do a lot of fire damage? Does the boss have crit + gain ele damage mods? Also remember to always disable RF when it's not needed - RF only buffs VMS, not HOAG.

thanks for the response! really appreciate it.

i would sometimes die from one shots but that's understandably from my low hp. It's the part that I'm not out regening when I've not been one shot that's really frustrating me. I watched your videos and you could face tank even shaper so I assume any other bosses would be a walk in the park.

Thanks for your suggestion. I'm going to try it and hope it works xD

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires