[3.6] The Lazy Walker - Jugg - VMS walk and kill, 3M shaper, phys/ice/lightning immune, HC

I do have it on both
What's the purpose of blade vortex in these builds? It seems to be barely doing anything? It doesn't scale with any of our damage nodes etc. I'm still on the non HoG build because i'm poor btw
Wow, I was not prepared for this update. Time to buy different gear.
I just made this build and got to level 73 at the moment. The disconnects are nuts. I did put predictive and lowered my settings but still happens. I'm hoping to find a solution because this build is really fun.
"
StickEGreen a écrit :
What's the purpose of blade vortex in these builds? It seems to be barely doing anything? It doesn't scale with any of our damage nodes etc. I'm still on the non HoG build because i'm poor btw

BV helps generate the first hit (hence first ignite) when you move from pack to pack of monsters. Without it you risk getting hit to generate the first ignite. BV also provides some 7 hits/sec, which is decent.

"
Xeren a écrit :
I just made this build and got to level 73 at the moment. The disconnects are nuts. I did put predictive and lowered my settings but still happens. I'm hoping to find a solution because this build is really fun.

Can't see your profile, perhaps remove GMP if you have it on ball lightning; From my experience if you kill mobs fast enough there shouldn't be anything left to generate lag.
Greetings,

Did you inverse mapping and boss fight weapons in the description of the build? Al Dhih should be mapping. right?

If not, Can you explain a little bit more please, I do not understand...lol

Thank you
I did have GMP on when i got the disconnects. I replaced GMP with BladeFall and seems to be doing fine now.
"
kestak a écrit :
Greetings,

Did you inverse mapping and boss fight weapons in the description of the build? Al Dhih should be mapping. right?

If not, Can you explain a little bit more please, I do not understand...lol

Thank you

Yeah the claw is for mapping and swap to boss killing weapon set.
Greetings,

Would Jewels with increased minion damage better than increased fire damage? Those would be good for mapping and bossing (HOA)

I guess the order of better dmg mods would be : Spell damage > Minion/chaos/ > fire...

Tank you
Cool build, but two things;

Don't post level 100 builds. 93 or 94 is realistic end "finished" build. Secondly you say you will go over shield choice, and then don't.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires