[DEAD] FunRoom's Crit Herald of Agony PF/Ascendant [Budget] [Uber Elder] [2.8M+ Shaper DPS]

"
teketoria a écrit :
"
FunRoom a écrit :

So in my build's case, Agony Crawler would possibly have:
55% phys damage added as extra cold damage (Hatred)

Isn't this closer to 50%?
Hatred is 36% and Generosity is 39% increased effect, so
36 * 1.39 = 50.04

Anyways, the build looks really nice and will give it a spin very soon!

I have 16% increased aura effect on my skill tree, so

36 x 1.55 = 55.8
Right, just fire.
"
FunRoom a écrit :
"
Dem0ral a écrit :
they say the Crawler deals 60% phys and 40% chaos dmg - not pure phys

I am quite sure they ninja changed it somewhere in a patch. On the first few days, when Agony Crawler kills, there is no purple sheen coming out from the mobs, which indicates chaos damage taken. And now it does.

Anyways, using elemental conversion would still benefit a lot more than just going phys, as long as Elemental Equilibrium is not nerfed.

I will edit the parts that contain misleading information.

So in my build's case, Agony Crawler would possibly have:

40% phys damage converted to chaos damage
50% phys damage converted to lightning damage (phys to light support)
29% phys damage added as extra lightning damage (phys to light support)
55% phys damage added as extra cold damage (Hatred)
20% phys damage added as extra cold damage (grip of council)

which results in a maximum dps including:
10% Physical Damage
40% Chaos Damage
75% Cold Damage
79% Lightning Damage

Where those 154% elemental damage would be benefited from Elemental Equilibrium, resulting in an even higher dps.

I think you need to take opportunity costs into account, too.
If you play phys to lightning, you cant run another normal more multiplier, that is boosting the base phys dmg.

For me it's:
60% phys
40% chaos
85% cold

But i also run maim and that boosts my physical dmg further.
EE and ele weakness for the Cold part obviously, too.

Anyway it's a nice build and i took something from it to make it even 10 times better.
Imho anyone should consider running champion as Agony Crawler build. The dmg boost is huge. Static strike and Molten Strike are great for poison stacking
"
axelchen01 a écrit :

Anyway it's a nice build and i took something from it to make it even 10 times better.

Imho anyone should consider running champion as Agony Crawler build. The dmg boost is huge. Static strike and Molten Strike are great for poison stacking

I am not going to deny your build, but here's what I think about it:

1. Frostbite would do better than Elemental Weakness

2. My build suggests Physical to Lightning because my minion have a 43% chance to crit, and shock is potentially a 10-50% multiplier.

3. A ranged skill + knockback support would barely put you into any dangeous situation. I am uploading a delve run clip soon about this.

4. Empower is not a good multiplier if it is not level 4. In your build it works as a 55% more multiplier (73% if level 4) which could be worse than a 44% added fire support that can be further buffed by EE.

So imho the idea of going champion is not bad, but "10 times better" is a bit too exaggerated.

My build as you can see, uses minion speed as a general setup (I even used it for uber elder clip). This QoL improvement makes my agony crawler fast and responsive so I am able to clear a T16 map in 2 minutes.

It might not have the highest damage per second, but it gives the most comfortable gameplay, and definitely have the highest pack clear per second comparing to all agony builds. This is reached after several weeks of trial and error, plus wiki digging.

Oh, do let me know if your build can survive better in delves. I would be glad to give champion a try if it sustain better.
Right, just fire.
Dernière édition par FunRoom, le 3 oct. 2018 11:22:56
Added new Delve Run Example Clip, for those who struggle to survive high level runs.

https://youtu.be/S3NDjEAhoeM
Right, just fire.

Did an Uber Run on this guy instead of my Ice Golem farmer, happy that he could, but it's sort of clench in terms of balancing keeping up Agony Stacks with running around like a lunatic dodging everything.

A very enjoyable character though - and much more successful at single target than a similar build I started out as:

Gear

Edit - just saw your deep delve video. Can I ask what you're subbing for Knockback? It looks like a significant survivability boost, Faster Attack possibly?
Dernière édition par Galadedrid, le 3 oct. 2018 13:15:09
"
FunRoom a écrit :
"
axelchen01 a écrit :

I am not going to deny your build, but here's what I think about it:

1. Frostbite would do better than Elemental Weakness

2. My build suggests Physical to Lightning because my minion have a 43% chance to crit, and shock is potentially a 10-50% multiplier.

3. A ranged skill + knockback support would barely put you into any dangeous situation. I am uploading a delve run clip soon about this.

4. Empower is not a good multiplier if it is not level 4. In your build it works as a 55% more multiplier (73% if level 4) which could be worse than a 44% added fire support that can be further buffed by EE.

So imho the idea of going champion is not bad, but "10 times better" is a bit too exaggerated.

My build as you can see, uses minion speed as a general setup (I even used it for uber elder clip). This QoL improvement makes my agony crawler fast and responsive so I am able to clear a T16 map in 2 minutes.

It might not have the highest damage per second, but it gives the most comfortable gameplay, and definitely have the highest pack clear per second comparing to all agony builds. This is reached after several weeks of trial and error, plus wiki digging.

Oh, do let me know if your build can survive better in delves. I would be glad to give champion a try if it sustain better.

Maybe i dindn't make it clear enough. My build ist vastly different.

1. Curse on Hit on Gloves. Frostbite does not exist as an option.
2. Yeah, shock is nice. My Crawler has crit, too. But i find shock underwhelming for the huge HP targets nowadays. At least without being an Elementalist and some increased shock effect that does not work here.
3. Clearly something i can't deny.
4. It's not a Lvl 4 Empower yet, but will be. The more important part is being socketed in a +2 all Gem Chest.
So 90 avg flat dmg added at lvl 23 vs 156 avg flat dmg added at lvl 28. ~75% more base dmg (we still don't know if that is all the base dmg the crawler does or if there is other dmg).

It's all the stuff that adds up doing more dmg. I just tried to find an ascendancy that is at least benefitting the crawler and beside Champion i didn't find anything working.
20% more dmg, 100% hit chance, 12% movement speed and 35% increased dmg.
Champion also gives you the option to use Victario's Charity and give Frenzy Charges to your Crawler.

I did not try this build in deep delves yet. Probably needs a lot of rework for that. Support skills especially. Blind and/or knockback for example.
You can have a look at my char in my character list.
"
axelchen01 a écrit :

Yes I looked at your character, it was nice, and that's why I asked if you can survive well in dangerous maps even with that melee range. If that works yours could be better than mine.
Right, just fire.
thx for sharing this build.
I killed Aul used this build, and finally got 36 challenges.

I use Abyssal Jewel instead of normal Jewel. Flat + life is better for more life.
"
kaishisui a écrit :
thx for sharing this build.
I killed Aul used this build, and finally got 36 challenges.

I use Abyssal Jewel instead of normal Jewel. Flat + life is better for more life.

Glad that you enjoyed the build. Thanks.

I see nice jewels you got there. It is sad that I wasted too much on keys and crafting this league that I couldn't afford these.

Anyways all my league goals are accomplished, and I am happy about it. It's time to move on to another game, but I will still be checking here everyday to answer any questions.
Right, just fire.
Respec my first char ( CA) of the league after playing other builds and missing the infinite flasks.

Currently lvl 93 and maps are a breeze same for delve.

Im using the rare bow for mostly everything even bosses except when i cant get max stacks of virulence fast enough ( for example bossew with a small hitbox or elder/shaper ) so im using a quill rain instead.

My next upgrade would be getting better jewels but they're kinda quite pricy. At one point, I will get the aul's amulet with haste so I can drop the phasing flask.

Really enjoying this build. I also tried to use MoM with blood rage to enable Divination Flasks but I think i would need to invest into fevered mind jewels and lose the life and minion dmg jewels.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires