[DEAD] FunRoom's Crit Herald of Agony PF/Ascendant [Budget] [Uber Elder] [2.8M+ Shaper DPS]

Is it possible to do some changes to this build to use toxic rain as a second main damage (for clearing maps) because you use spiritual aid? Stacking minion dmg would be able to do a toxic rain version for clearing?
"
raigorino a écrit :
Is it possible to do some changes to this build to use toxic rain as a second main damage (for clearing maps) because you use spiritual aid? Stacking minion dmg would be able to do a toxic rain version for clearing?

Yes you can try that out. But I prefer using my poison-stacking skill as a defensive skill rather than offensive. And I am sure you will find your own skill combo after you make some tests on it.

EDIT: also bear in mind that mirage archer's arrows would not stack poison.
Right, just fire.
Dernière édition par FunRoom, le 28 sept. 2018 05:09:36
@FunRoom - I wanted to ask. What do you think about abyss jewels with HP and minion phys dmg? I found a few pretty cheap, how would you say they compare to %minion dmg?
they say the Crawler deals 60% phys and 40% chaos dmg - not pure phys
SSF 0NLY! --- Trading turnes uniques into trinkets and warriors into hagglers! ---
"
Leeown a écrit :
@FunRoom - I wanted to ask. What do you think about abyss jewels with HP and minion phys dmg? I found a few pretty cheap, how would you say they compare to %minion dmg?

the minion phys damage added is so large from the skill that I think those from abyss jewels would be neglegible.
Right, just fire.
"
Dem0ral a écrit :
they say the Crawler deals 60% phys and 40% chaos dmg - not pure phys

I am quite sure they ninja changed it somewhere in a patch. On the first few days, when Agony Crawler kills, there is no purple sheen coming out from the mobs, which indicates chaos damage taken. And now it does.

Anyways, using elemental conversion would still benefit a lot more than just going phys, as long as Elemental Equilibrium is not nerfed.

I will edit the parts that contain misleading information.

So in my build's case, Agony Crawler would possibly have:

40% phys damage converted to chaos damage
50% phys damage converted to lightning damage (phys to light support)
29% phys damage added as extra lightning damage (phys to light support)
55% phys damage added as extra cold damage (Hatred)
20% phys damage added as extra cold damage (grip of council)

which results in a maximum dps including:
10% Physical Damage
40% Chaos Damage
75% Cold Damage
79% Lightning Damage

Where those 154% elemental damage would be benefited from Elemental Equilibrium, resulting in an even higher dps.
Right, just fire.
Dernière édition par FunRoom, le 29 sept. 2018 04:43:22
"
FunRoom a écrit :
the minion phys damage added is so large from the skill that I think those from abyss jewels would be neglegible.

Okay thanks FunRoom. I will try and get some %minion jewels instead then.
Another question I have is, if I get a helmet with the enchant, do you have any suggestions on how I would go about crafting it? Maybe with Fossils etc?
Last time I checked for helmets, they were all very bad. How significant is the helmet enchant would you say?
"
Leeown a écrit :
"
FunRoom a écrit :

Okay thanks FunRoom. I will try and get some %minion jewels instead then.
Another question I have is, if I get a helmet with the enchant, do you have any suggestions on how I would go about crafting it? Maybe with Fossils etc?
Last time I checked for helmets, they were all very bad. How significant is the helmet enchant would you say?

I would simply go for life and resistance. Even a Starkonja is fine if you find one on the market. I don't have any suggestions on crafting since you can master craft those you couldn't roll anyways, eg. if you have open suffix, you can craft resistance, and if you have open prefix, you can craft life.
Right, just fire.
just wanted to say that i'm loving this build, good job :)
"
FunRoom a écrit :

So in my build's case, Agony Crawler would possibly have:
55% phys damage added as extra cold damage (Hatred)

Isn't this closer to 50%?
Hatred is 36% and Generosity is 39% increased effect, so
36 * 1.39 = 50.04

Anyways, the build looks really nice and will give it a spin very soon!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires