[DEAD] FunRoom's Crit Herald of Agony PF/Ascendant [Budget] [Uber Elder] [2.8M+ Shaper DPS]

Thanks for the guide, having a good time so far. It's too bad Aul's amulet with Haste/Hatred mod is a bit difficult to obtain. Watcher's + Aul phasing combo looks like a massive quality of life boast with how hectic things can get while waiting for the crawler to kill things. How is uber elder without it?
Dernière édition par eeeking, le 23 sept. 2018 03:50:03
This is first build I used that I didn't have to even consider paying for uber lab.

A+, highly recommended, cheap to start, all you really need is 5l chest (so you can fit pierce) and 4l bow and you can explode white maps no problems. Janky AI means doorways are challenging but use convocation wisely and it's manageable.
Probably the best bosskilling build I've ever played. If only my PC would play along :p

As soon as you get Herald you can start shredding through people, even with just RoA and Lesser Poison.
Crawling through the Leagues, as usual.
I like the build alot. Maps are a breeze, nothing really too troubling. But Delve on the other hand is a mess. I don't get how you can survive :p I just get surounded and fucked hard.
"
Leeown a écrit :
I like the build alot. Maps are a breeze, nothing really too troubling. But Delve on the other hand is a mess. I don't get how you can survive :p I just get surounded and fucked hard.

Ever since I socketed blind and knockback to my rain of arrows I haven't even died once (depth 440)

Also try not to use quicksilver when cart is moving. Your minion's dps has to be high enough to keep up with your movement speed. If you still think you are moving too fast, use a 0 speed boot. I only quicksilver when I am confident about my minion's dps.

EDIT: I have added a section about delving to front page.
I play builds that guarantee to be destroyed in 4 months.
Dernière édition par FunRoom, le 26 sept. 2018 22:33:05
"
FunRoom a écrit :

Ever since I socketed blind and knockback to my rain of arrows I haven't even died once (depth 440)

Also try not to use quicksilver when cart is moving. Your minion's dps has to be high enough to keep up with your movement speed. If you still think you are moving too fast, use a 0 speed boot. I only quicksilver when I am confident about my minion's dps.

EDIT: I have added a section about delving to front page.

Thanks for this. I'll give it a try, maybe get a 5l bow and try knockback. I find I get 2 and 1 shot alot even with almost 5.5k hp at notes that zerg me. I've experimented with the phantoms on my abyssal cry and that actually works aswell, but is obviously not very reliable as mobs somethings just get blown up before I can use it on a pack I wanted to. But even on a 5L would you just use ghosts instead of minion dmg? (I'm at depth 215)

UPDATE: Ok, a little update. I've only done a few notes this way so far. But just hanging back like you said really helped, atleast in these biomes. Even at zerg notes I tried to find a spot where I can stand out of the circle that they spawn in, and with knockback they never get down to me, past ghosts etc.
So it might make it easier for me, atleast these last notes have been. Thanks :)
Dernière édition par Leeown, le 27 sept. 2018 07:48:24
Why Assassin Mark Curse Used?
"
wi77iam26 a écrit :

Level 12 Assassin's Mark
= 3 power charges for Agony Crawler
= 35% critical strike chance for Agony Crawler
= 43% chance for enemies to receive critical strike
= effectively 22% more damage + constant freeze (and shock if physical to lightning)

And since the minion has insane base damage, you can sometimes find yourself perma freezing T15 bosses.
You can find some more in my guides
Dernière édition par FunRoom, le 27 sept. 2018 21:24:50
"
FunRoom a écrit :
"
wi77iam26 a écrit :

Level 12 Assassin's Mark
= 3 power charges for Agony Crawler
= 35% critical strike chance for Agony Crawler
= 43% chance for enemies to receive critical strike
= effectively 22% more damage + constant freeze (and shock if physical to lightning)

And since the minion has insane base damage, you can sometimes find yourself perma freezing T15 bosses.
You can find some more in my guides

Whether Hatred is necessary to this build?
I hesitate to use either Hatred or Haste because of your Aul's amulet cost (15ex-20ex) that makes me not able to use both auras. So, I decide to drop Hatred and use Haste instead for permanent phasing. What do you think about this?

Best Regards,
Smith
Dernière édition par wi77iam26, le 27 sept. 2018 23:51:03
"
wi77iam26 a écrit :

Whether Hatred is necessary to this build?
I hesitate to use either Hatred or Haste because of your Aul's amulet cost (15ex-20ex) that makes me not able to use both auras. So, I decide to drop hatred and use Haste instead for permanent phasing. What do you think about this?

Best Regards,
Smith

Hatred is a must to this build. At least for my version.
I am using Elemental Equilibrium to boost the elemental damage of my minion, and that is the only best way to improve dps.

Haste is only used as a QoL improvement to my build, since I always want to play all contents in game with a single build. The dps it gives is negligible.

And I just couldn't afford a Hatred amulet back when I was still making the build. Even now actually, the price skyrocketed a lot.

The ideal situation is: get a Hatred amulet, replace Coming Calamity with Loreweave/Kaom's Heart, use a +3 minion helmet with insanity mod and minion damage support.
Dernière édition par FunRoom, le 28 sept. 2018 00:07:52

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires