[3.6] Indigon MjölnerFinder Depth 600+ (Hybrid MOM/CI/Lowlife) (legacy version depth 1500+)

"
jimpanskor a écrit :
out of boredom i quickly threw together the gear since i had an unused pathfinder in delve

i got pretty much the same life mom gear setup, only level 89 so I'm missing a few life nodes and also jewels are mainly resist jewels.

for now my boss dmg is really low don't really know what I'm doing wrong .. even if indigon finally ramps up, which i somehow struggle to do even tho I'm fastclicking cyclone, I'm like instant empty .. maybe i just need to get used to it, played for like 20mins
also I'm not using the RF setup since i need to get used to the build first and I kinda mess it up the moment I use rf for now.

what i also don't understand is how you use coruscating elixir and don't loose all your hp? got one laying around but well yeah, life gone on use and in your shaper video that doesn't happen, just curious what I'm missing there.

other than that very funny to use discharge and mjolner again :D

First its not coruscating elixir its a skin for dying sun sry for that :(
But dying sun is not required for it its just some minor optimization u can use any ruby flask.

To get the indigon ramp up u need high movespeed. If u feel like the ramp up is too slow increase the mana cost, its a fine balance between mana cost n movespeed. Also make sure to use ur mana flask. I reworked ur tree for more mana regen since its a very important part of the build.

Im sorry i updated the POB just today so i dropped the auras node Influence in favor of more mana regen to better sustain.

here's ur POB link with the change to the tree for u (also u don't have to cap res w/o flask since this build require flask up at all time, so u could drop some fire/cold res n maybe get a warlord mark elder ring to help sustain mana)
https://pastebin.com/NZ6gsSr6

IMPORTANT: I reworked the spell combo for better charge sustain on discharge drop arc n use ball lightning should feel alot better.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Dernière édition par philophil, le 17 sept. 2018 22:44:15
Ah Dying Sun ok that makes sense .. i felt really stupid while watching the video :D

Thanks so much for the fast reply, gonna rebuild and gonna try to get used to it more :)
Yeah I'm using an increased recovery speed mana flasks pretty much on cd as soon as mana drain kicks in but still either i got full mana and no dmg or dmg kicks in and it can hardly keep up with mana costs .. but again first time I'm playing an Indigon build so probably just needs some time to get used to it.

Thanks again for the quick reply!
"
philophil a écrit :
"
emix86 a écrit :
Other question... Have made a LL with Scion... same to life.. your item (not legacy) your tree modded for scion, but the dps is 0... 54k... your is 3mln... why this ??? have error in tree/equip ??? This is PoB :

https://pastebin.com/d3myRf5N

Thanks

Its simple u forgot to add the indigon dmg u have to use the indigon tool i posted in the build guide.

I have calculate this qith your link... for correct damage i moltiplicate the avarage with the % in your link, is correct ???
"
philophil a écrit :
"
emix86 a écrit :

hi Philophil and thanks for share this build.
I play mjolner since my start at poe ( patch 1.6). I play only in league and not in standard.... For replace this version of LL in league how to leech the shiedl/life ??? you leech with legacy vinktar... with warlord mark is unsustenible the life/energy... You can share the PoB of LL league version and can explain how to leech ? in this case thanks for the work..

Other question.. i have made a Scion version life based, based on your... Have take your league item and skill and i have replace on Scion tree. This is a PoB :

https://pastebin.com/719yhK6t

Can look and help me to improve?

Thanks for the reply

First has i mentionned in the build guide the LL version is mostly for standard unless u have a ES gain on hit watcher's eye's and a warlord mark ring.

Has for the ascendancy forget about scion the build need 100% uptime on flask so its a pathfinder only build.

Hi and thanks for the reply.
I read the version LL is for standard progression... but i have made a simple PoB with Scion with your gear... i have delete only vinktar... For you, with watcher eye with energy shield on hit and warlord mark is capale to sustain the ES?????

For the ascendancy dont warry. The recovery of potion is similar on scion pathfinder.. the difference between this ascendancy is damage on flask active. But i add inquisitor or Elementalist for this gap.

"
philophil a écrit :
"
emix86 a écrit :

hi Philophil and thanks for share this build.
I play mjolner since my start at poe ( patch 1.6). I play only in league and not in standard.... For replace this version of LL in league how to leech the shiedl/life ??? you leech with legacy vinktar... with warlord mark is unsustenible the life/energy... You can share the PoB of LL league version and can explain how to leech ? in this case thanks for the work..

Other question.. i have made a Scion version life based, based on your... Have take your league item and skill and i have replace on Scion tree. This is a PoB :

https://pastebin.com/719yhK6t

Can look and help me to improve?

Thanks for the reply

First has i mentionned in the build guide the LL version is mostly for standard unless u have a ES gain on hit watcher's eye's and a warlord mark ring.

Has for the ascendancy forget about scion the build need 100% uptime on flask so its a pathfinder only build.

BONUS PATHFINDER SCION:

- 10% movement speed when flask active
- 10% Attack speed when flask active
- Flak gain 3 charge every 3 second
- Damage penetrate 6% when flask active
- 15% chance to not consume a charge when use a flask

BONUS PATHFINDER:

- 6% damage reduce during flask
- Flak gain 3 charge every 3 second
- 20% chance to not consume a charge when use a flask
- Immune ailment status when flask active
- 40% Elemental damage inc when flak active
- 20% shock freeze ignite during flask
- 15% movement speed when flask active
- 20% Attack speed when flask active
- Removing Bleeding when use flask
- Gain flask charge when deal a critical strike

I can go with OCCULTIST or INQUISITOR...

Inquisitor apply a bonus for damage (damage penetrate 10% nearby enemy have 10% increased elemental damage. Occultist is safe choice...

can do 2 curse (warlord for leech and enfeeble or temporal chain)
10% effect of my curse
1.5 regenerated for second energy shield
Cannot be stunned while have energy shield.

But the problem remain es leech... cannot be sustain when go in hard map or hard boss fight... my build arrive approximately at 10k ES but for regen/leech is hard without vinktar legacy.
How comes you're not using any Fevered Mind jewel? Isnt the ramp up a lot slower without them?
"
elpakaroita a écrit :
How comes you're not using any Fevered Mind jewel? Isnt the ramp up a lot slower without them?

U don't need fevered mind because cyclone spend alot more mana then any other skill due to is unique mechanic. U can watch my video the ramp up is good enough imo. But ofc all build are unique so if u feel like the ramp up u can always increase the mana cost but u don't need to increase it by too much, also don't forget this is not poet pen so when ur out of mana u cannot attack so u need to balance ur mana cost n the sustain.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
"
emix86 a écrit :

Hi and thanks for the reply.
I read the version LL is for standard progression... but i have made a simple PoB with Scion with your gear... i have delete only vinktar... For you, with watcher eye with energy shield on hit and warlord mark is capale to sustain the ES?????

For the ascendancy dont warry. The recovery of potion is similar on scion pathfinder.. the difference between this ascendancy is damage on flask active. But i add inquisitor or Elementalist for this gap.

U can try scion if u think u can sustain the flask but im not sure about it since u lose 20% flask charge gained and 16% duration, grabbing Arcane Chemistry could fix that. But i really prefer pathfinder for the bonus movespeed and the immunity it give on top of the flask sustain.

Has for the leech warlord mark+ ES gain on hit will be enough but if u go this way i sugguest u don't use RF since that would degen u too much. U don't need vinktar if ur not using RF warlord mark +30 ES on hit from the jewel is plenty enough if u are using ball lightning.
Dernière édition par philophil, le 18 sept. 2018 16:59:30
What is a good way of leveling this build?
"
CosmicAstro a écrit :
What is a good way of leveling this build?

I would play any generic bow build for lvling then switch at the required lvl, there's no specific lvling build just go for what the cheapest n faster build to lvl.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires