[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

Can I buy your entire gear set Holy Phantom? lmao
What should I upgrade next? it seems like I miss a lot of damage (not counting right side of skill tree and jewels), also should I get 5l loreweave or 6l rare armour?
thanks for help
Dernière édition par rafimine, le 25 sept. 2018 05:33:13
"
rafimine a écrit :
What should I upgrade next? it seems like I miss a lot of damage (not counting right side of skill tree and jewels), also should I get 5l loreweave or 6l rare armour?
thanks for help

"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
Ogrenci a écrit :
I mean I can see two options now.
1. Get a 6L loreweave instead of 5L loreweave and leave the steel ring there.
2. Get a rare 6L chest and change the steel ring as you adviced.
Which will give more dmg and survivability to your mind?
I do realize that it all depends on the ring, onthe chest, etc...
But which way potentially leads to higher DPS?

no one item beats a 6link. its simple. I dont think you have options if you want DPS. get a 6l. any 6l.

you need to change your steel ring either way. u need more accuracy.

he littearaly answered one questions of yours on page 82.

dont be lazy, lazy!
Dernière édition par Boloso, le 25 sept. 2018 10:14:41
"
AkashaMoka a écrit :
Like Mana flows? I can give up 4% life and armor on the node and get those two nodes. Should help.

no. druidic rite. also, make sure ur hitting an enemy whenever u atk. otherwise u dont leech
"
PheerlessKnight a écrit :
Can I buy your entire gear set Holy Phantom? lmao

r u serious? sure but depends on the price
Hello, what to do next for equipment? DPS in POB goes under 800K on 90 level
"
MrGutlya a écrit :

hmm lots of issues. lots of easy upgrades

1. get an uncurse solver flask, quality all flasks.

2. quality your sword

3. your stat stick is pretty bad. it's a 2 mod stat stick. phys as fire and ele. You can get a much better one for 20c. by the way, crit chance on statstick does absolutely nothing. craft crit multi instead

4. your amulet needs crit mutli. it's also easy to get dex on it.

5. rings/amulet needs life

6. by the way, your herald of purity is linked to ele atk damage from the mace. This is making you reserve more mana. Just fyi. but you should replace your statstick anyways. or at least recraft crit multi.
OK so I am level 82 and unlike most builds I am not bored of this for some reason. I really like this character. I built it pretty much as written in the guide with the exception of adding Fortify in my six link instead of Ruthless or Damage on full life. SO far that is making it easier for me.

So good job on this and look forward to other builds

"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
MrGutlya a écrit :

hmm lots of issues. lots of easy upgrades

1. get an uncurse solver flask, quality all flasks.

2. quality your sword

3. your stat stick is pretty bad. it's a 2 mod stat stick. phys as fire and ele. You can get a much better one for 20c. by the way, crit chance on statstick does absolutely nothing. craft crit multi instead

4. your amulet needs crit mutli. it's also easy to get dex on it.

5. rings/amulet needs life

6. by the way, your herald of purity is linked to ele atk damage from the mace. This is making you reserve more mana. Just fyi. but you should replace your statstick anyways. or at least recraft crit multi.

Any tips for me? PoB shows like 700k dps with 6l on tabula with ~94lvl with jewels, so I assume problem is somewhere in my items, not sure which though
"
RipKevlar a écrit :
OK so I am level 82 and unlike most builds I am not bored of this for some reason. I really like this character. I built it pretty much as written in the guide with the exception of adding Fortify in my six link instead of Ruthless or Damage on full life. SO far that is making it easier for me.

So good job on this and look forward to other builds

sounds great. your DPS will continue to rise. getting to lv 90 plus small upgrades can double your dps so u can look forward to that.

btw, I already made a 2nd guide. it's flicker. seems not popular but i guess its cuz flicker isnt delve viable.
Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 25 sept. 2018 14:09:59

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires