"
rafimine a écrit :
Playing this build on HC right now and it's pretty good
Why mana nodes tho? and druidic rite?

its a flask node. good for sustain. mana is a bonus but it does help leech
"
Ogrenci a écrit :
I mean I can see two options now.
1. Get a 6L loreweave instead of 5L loreweave and leave the steel ring there.
2. Get a rare 6L chest and change the steel ring as you adviced.
Which will give more dmg and survivability to your mind?
I do realize that it all depends on the ring, onthe chest, etc...
But which way potentially leads to higher DPS?

no one item beats a 6link. its simple. I dont think you have options if you want DPS. get a 6l. any 6l.

you need to change your steel ring either way. u need more accuracy.
Don't know how to add my gear onto a message, atm mana is a slight issue, will try to get a ring that has mana leech or amulet. I got the 1 node for it so. Attack speed is .21 with Blood Rage.
Would Bronn's Lithe be a decent chest for this build? I can't find 4R2B, but there are a couple 4R1R1B. Im sure I could find something, maybe faster attacks, to fill the green socket. Thoughts?
"
AkashaMoka a écrit :
Don't know how to add my gear onto a message, atm mana is a slight issue, will try to get a ring that has mana leech or amulet. I got the 1 node for it so. Attack speed is .21 with Blood Rage.

No. more mana leech % will not help AT ALL. Put it in POB and see for yourself. read up on leech mechanics
"
WR47H a écrit :
Would Bronn's Lithe be a decent chest for this build? I can't find 4R2B, but there are a couple 4R1R1B. Im sure I could find something, maybe faster attacks, to fill the green socket. Thoughts?

Not worth it. its probably not much different in price than a loreweave, and it doesnt have any defensive stats. And the offensive stats on loreweave are better. using a green gem will be a big loss in dps.
Then what? I guess I can do mana regen % with mana on my rings and amulet. I took the 2 skill points over Aliria. I like to have more nodes available.
"
AkashaMoka a écrit :
Then what? I guess I can do mana regen % with mana on my rings and amulet. I took the 2 skill points over Aliria. I like to have more nodes available.

you havent taken the mana/flask nodes I recommended. take those.
Like Mana flows? I can give up 4% life and armor on the node and get those two nodes. Should help.
When I fight a boss and hit them exactly I can sustain but it goes off and on showing my ability blinking. Maybe I am hitting a bit slower. So I will try and get those two nodes. Hoping it helps a bit. If not I can always get better gear.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires