[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

Hey man cool build!

I can't seem to figure out how you gain your endurance charges through this built. Can you help me out?

Kind Regards.
"
jens8933 a écrit :
Hey man cool build!

I can't seem to figure out how you gain your endurance charges through this built. Can you help me out?

Kind Regards.

Tawhoa, Forest's Strength
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :

hmm. A 6th link would add just as much damage as an abyssus does but without the increased damage taken plus you can have life and res on the helm. I think you shuold get a regular 6 link for 30c, get a helm with life, res, accuracy, or negative fire res to nearby enemies.

Then replace that steel ring with a DPS ring (accuracy, added phys, ele damage) because your res should be on your helm.

If you do that, you'll have the same DPS i think but you wont be taking 47% more phys damage.

Yes, abyssus is bad.
Just crafted

Pretty nice, but no res.
So what do you think better? Getting a 6L Loreweave or change to rare 6L with res and change the ring?
Loreweave seems to give so much dmg...
"
Ogrenci a écrit :
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :

hmm. A 6th link would add just as much damage as an abyssus does but without the increased damage taken plus you can have life and res on the helm. I think you shuold get a regular 6 link for 30c, get a helm with life, res, accuracy, or negative fire res to nearby enemies.

Then replace that steel ring with a DPS ring (accuracy, added phys, ele damage) because your res should be on your helm.

If you do that, you'll have the same DPS i think but you wont be taking 47% more phys damage.

Yes, abyssus is bad.
Just crafted

Pretty nice, but no res.
So what do you think better? Getting a 6L Loreweave or change to rare 6L with res and change the ring?
Loreweave seems to give so much dmg...

Yea but a 6th link gives far more damage than a loreweave. and abyssus hurts your defense more than loreweave improves it.

so just get a 30c 6link chest. Craft res on that helm. it's nice. And get some res on your chest. then you can get higher DPS steel ring.
I mean I can see two options now.
1. Get a 6L loreweave instead of 5L loreweave and leave the steel ring there.
2. Get a rare 6L chest and change the steel ring as you adviced.
Which will give more dmg and survivability to your mind?
I do realize that it all depends on the ring, onthe chest, etc...
But which way potentially leads to higher DPS?
Dernière édition par Ogrenci, le 24 sept. 2018 16:11:15
"
MrScavenger a écrit :
Hello guys what would be a good upgrade for me, obviously loreweave but trying to 6link it :/

I allso have this when i kill tougher bosses

I feel like I've told you this before, didn't I? Maybe not

All your flasks need work. Get 20% quality on all flasks and uncurse unbleed unfreeze. get a lions roar.

Then, you need accuracy and a diamond flask. You're pretty much never critting right now. So once you get 90% hit chance and a diamond flask, your DPS will be like triple

also, vendor all lv 20 gems with gcpm to 20% quality it.
Question: Would a stat stick with "ele damage as extra chaos damage" hurt? Would it take away from the fire dmg part of this build?
End charges is one of the main points in this build and it is hard or not possible to have them in bosses.
I have read the guide about the boots trick but 13 sec is not enough ofc
So i do not know if i missing something here or we just dont need end charges in the bosses anyway. Please let me know what is the case here
Ascendancy is helpful to keep your charges always up but it is on kill only and if you are on shaper.......
Dernière édition par unclej0hn, le 24 sept. 2018 19:06:27
Playing this build on HC right now and it's pretty good
Why mana nodes tho? and druidic rite?
"
Trakis a écrit :
Question: Would a stat stick with "ele damage as extra chaos damage" hurt? Would it take away from the fire dmg part of this build?

No that's a really really good mod. even 10% is huge

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires