[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

ehh i dont like chieftian and like i said as templar im immune to elemental ailments.. also endu charges arent that big unless youre using Immortal call.. just get res capped and youre fine... also the regen on chief is so high cause enduring cry.. take it off and you lose 300 hp regen.. also it basically has the same defences as the chieftian build.. just no artic armor etc.. as were not playing hardcore.. well atleast im not. also my build does 400k more dps when you turn off Charge Gen and Warchiefs on both builds Sometimes the best defence is offence... was putting this out here for people who might wanna try it
I think Templar is a fine if you want to do pure damage..... I just think this is the wrong league for solely focusing on pure damage.

My tree is similar to OP but think I'm grab instant warcries, the AoE node, and possible more life.... I think damage will be overkill once you start getting gear

Also I think Smite play style would fit a bit more into Inq
Dernière édition par Spythe, le 1 sept. 2018 13:11:17
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
Ralouch a écrit :
"Consecrated Path has 15% increased teleport range" seems pretty big for QoL. also thought: does conc effect lower the range you can teleport?

what is that mod?

And im not sure but the teleport range feels basically unlimited lol. I can teleport across the screen.

I've had situations where I;ve been unable to tp to mobs i can see. The mod is one of the helm enchants
Hi guys! I was trying this build, it's nice and fun to play

Atm finish 10 act at lvl 71 and merciless lab very easy.

Gear
Spoiler

I really enjoy the build, i'm going to push and see what happen with good gear.

Thanks for the build, and sorry for my english. <3
"
khawk3lite a écrit :
ehh i dont like chieftian and like i said as templar im immune to elemental ailments.. also endu charges arent that big unless youre using Immortal call.. just get res capped and youre fine... also the regen on chief is so high cause enduring cry.. take it off and you lose 300 hp regen.. also it basically has the same defences as the chieftian build.. just no artic armor etc.. as were not playing hardcore.. well atleast im not. also my build does 400k more dps when you turn off Charge Gen and Warchiefs on both builds Sometimes the best defence is offence... was putting this out here for people who might wanna try it

Endurance charges mitigates phys damage very well. Thats the huge benefit.

regen is good but phys mitigation is much more valuable
"
RynMohlar a écrit :
Hi guys! I was trying this build, it's nice and fun to play

Atm finish 10 act at lvl 71 and merciless lab very easy.

Gear
Spoiler

I really enjoy the build, i'm going to push and see what happen with good gear.

Thanks for the build, and sorry for my english. <3

Nice! You're a few steps ahead of me lol. Yea lab should be easy with this build.

I'd change your stat stick tho. get fire damage or phys as fire.

EDIT: I updated my guide. You can see my current stat stick
Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 1 sept. 2018 14:37:14
"
Spythe a écrit :
That is tree is fine but I just think Delve you want a bit more defense

Chieftain just seems like a better fit imo because of the defense laying and its pretty much the same damage...... Ignoring ele resist is nice but its not worth losing all the defensive and regen imo

I always wanted to play a Chieftain and this skill seems to be a perfect fit AND its enjoyable to play

Biggest problem I see with CP is the AoE so I think grabbing that AoE node will be nice for leveling and mapping.... then of course Inc AOE/Conc swap

Yea I grabbed the aoe nodes. high atk speed also makes u feel like u have larger AOE. blood rage is really nice
hi guys, so will you be using this skill for single target? will it be good enough for red tier bosses? , thanks in advance looks an amazing skill.
"
Mindsmog a écrit :
hi guys, so will you be using this skill for single target? will it be good enough for red tier bosses? , thanks in advance looks an amazing skill.

Yea the DPS ceiling is pretty high. Also, vs bosses, the warchief, vaal warchief, Herald minions, and Vaal double stike will all help you. Its a lot of damage
how do you see really DPS? POB show 51k DPS also 1h + shield viable ?
Dernière édition par davc1234567890, le 1 sept. 2018 16:38:06

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires