[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

After getting around floor 60 in delves, I wasn't feeling my build but then I saw your video when I was checking out the Cons. Path skill on Google. Going to give it a go; it looks very satisfying to play and I have always wanted to play flicker, but the erratic nature of it makes me motion sick.

The tree seems perfectly situated to swap some nodes over into a Ngamahu cyclone if the skill doesn't pan out for me in the end, but looking over the PoB I don't see why it wouldn't. Nice job!
"
Cryogenocide a écrit :
So I'm confused with this gem.... So it states it creates consecrated ground, but I don't see a buff or anything in the stats page or a ground effect. Is this a bug? Does it not really create consecrated ground?

Either way, loving the build so far! Can't wait to get higher with it.

you can see the ground shining for 4 seconds. look carefully (only if u teleported)

The buff is also at the top of the screen when you are standing there.

"
JoeODanger a écrit :
After getting around floor 60 in delves, I wasn't feeling my build but then I saw your video when I was checking out the Cons. Path skill on Google. Going to give it a go; it looks very satisfying to play and I have always wanted to play flicker, but the erratic nature of it makes me motion sick.

The tree seems perfectly situated to swap some nodes over into a Ngamahu cyclone if the skill doesn't pan out for me in the end, but looking over the PoB I don't see why it wouldn't. Nice job!

Yea the tree fits many sword crit melee builds. It feels good so far. Im lv 75
That was correct, melee crit early doesnt do anything. just refund them and got resolute technique and those area dmg + increase in templar area, that makes everything easier.

Someone can help me with statstick? I almost never player a build there i can use, last time i spend 2ex in one worst than mine which was 5c ;-(

Tks!
"
gokudin a écrit :
That was correct, melee crit early doesnt do anything. just refund them and got resolute technique and those area dmg + increase in templar area, that makes everything easier.

Someone can help me with statstick? I almost never player a build there i can use, last time i spend 2ex in one worst than mine which was 5c ;-(

Tks!

I updated my leveling section but I will post here too.
Just get a fire damage sceptre

http://poe.trade/search/emimayorahirar
Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 1 sept. 2018 19:56:47
This is shaping up to be a great guide. Thoughts on using bronns lithe? the colors are prob awful but might be really strong with different links.
Things start getting nice but after all i paid 8c in a statstick little better than the princess lol.

Any tip for cruel lab? died for izaro last phase.

Like I said earlier, going similar build, but modified for Pillar.

Liking it, but was feeling like I need to invest more in attack speed to make it feel nice. Your second video confirmed that for me, looks awesome.

I went Alira for the mana regen, then took the unique jewel for more flat as well. Doing ok, I might be forced to get the mana leech node you have which is slightly out of the way of my Pillar tree.

Since Pillar is more Unique heavy, I think I'll go Ramako, Sun's Light. Should help with gearing for resists (also another reason I took Alira).

Actually thinking of going that way first, to help gearing ASAP, and so I don't have to mess with a warcry for endurance charges ever. Flame's Advance is just damage, which I really don't need any more of atm.

Running both Heralds + Blasphemy(Falamability) is giving me a workable sliver of mana.

Another advantage of Pillar is I'll get a second 6l for a Vaal Warchief
"
gokudin a écrit :
Things start getting nice but after all i paid 8c in a statstick little better than the princess lol.

Get some life on your belt!!!
Just hit 55, glad I switched from a Smite Champion to this guy

I have a feeling this skill may get nerfed.... it simply seems to good AND it has a more multiplier.... also attacks quicker than Smite, really doesn't make sense but I'm loving it.

So far the only issue I can see is AoE, with an AoE node and Inc AoE it feels really good.

Proc'n Fortify(may not be an issue) but trying to mix Leap Slam in with CP just feels clunky atm BUT maybe that will change with more Attack Speed.

In my current gear, I can 1 shot most packs and 3/4 shot rares.

Vaal Warchief + Warchief pretty much shits on bosses atm

I got a Tabula already and I think the best gem set up atm is

CP > Melee Physical > Elemental Dmg > Fire Pen > Combustion?(could be something better since we aren't really igniting that much til we get crit > Inc AoE/Conc Effect

Its lower sheet damage but Fire Pen is insane for keeping your dmg up for those resist mobs.... and mobs with no resist it turns into Increased Damage.

"
gokudin a écrit :

Its more of a mechanic fight then a gear fight.... make sure he doesn't go to the next phases buffed and then its just picking your moments to attack.

You shouldn't be trying to face tank him

Also swap inc AOE for Conc effect if you're using it.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires