[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

Oh i am hyped to Path my way through the Atlas and some Mineshafts! Hopefully it feels as good as it looks in the 10 sec Video.

The Damage Numbers look really good even without a nice Stat Stick and a very good pDPS weapon.
On the defensive side i am a bit worried tho. Never played a Chieftain, so i dont know how that will pan out and the defensive stat dont look insane, but i guess i will see along the way.
"
Jojoba a écrit :
Oh i am hyped to Path my way through the Atlas and some Mineshafts! Hopefully it feels as good as it looks in the 10 sec Video.

The Damage Numbers look really good even without a nice Stat Stick and a very good pDPS weapon.
On the defensive side i am a bit worried tho. Never played a Chieftain, so i dont know how that will pan out and the defensive stat dont look insane, but i guess i will see along the way.

Yes, and it is still missing the 20% more damage i think. My actual build will be over 2mil eventually. Maybe 2.5 mil.

The build should be very tanky. 80% elemental resist, 5 endurance charges, and lots of life regen. Get a little more life if you want to be tankier.
Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 31 août 2018 12:29:04
Hi;

I will use this build. Thanks. I want to ask a question? why dont you change arohongui to ramako ascend?

it is hard to stay with totem.
"
nN3v3Nn a écrit :
Hi;

I will use this build. Thanks. I want to ask a question? why dont you change arohongui to ramako ascend?

it is hard to stay with totem.

You could do that. But totem can be used against bosses. I don't plan to use totems for clear since DPS will be high enough.
Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 31 août 2018 13:42:37
I like it. I tend to play Pillar of the Caged God, your build inspired me to do a modification of that.
"
JeepersCreepers a écrit :
I like it. I tend to play Pillar of the Caged God, your build inspired me to do a modification of that.

Hmm cool. The new herald of purity should be a huge buff to that.
thoughts on using the new vaal warchief instead of the protector? give you similar damage and you can have a normal warchief out with the vaal one on bosses and it brings you up to 2.1 mil and the Vaal one lasts for 6 seconds with no duration. just something to think about
"
Ralouch a écrit :
thoughts on using the new vaal warchief instead of the protector? give you similar damage and you can have a normal warchief out with the vaal one on bosses and it brings you up to 2.1 mil and the Vaal one lasts for 6 seconds with no duration. just something to think about

Yea definitely an option. I'm wondering if the vaal warchief and regular warchief melee buff stacks.....

EDIT: It looks like it does. Wowww

EDIT2: I updated POB link. 2.15 mil now. still missing 20% more damage
Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 31 août 2018 14:55:54
What kind of movment gems are you using or planing to use? Would "Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Fortify - Blood Magic" be good setup or would you recomend anything else?
"
MrScavenger a écrit :
What kind of movment gems are you using or planing to use? Would "Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Fortify - Blood Magic" be good setup or would you recomend anything else?

Yes that works. Whirling blades is an option too, but leap might be better to get over ledges. You'll be moving with CP most of the time.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires