[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

A good way to apply combustion,

Summon Holy Relic - Added Fire Damage - Combustion - Blind

So As you hit with Conc Path, Holy relic fires off an aoe, triggering combustion - res and applying blind for extra surviability, negating the need to cast OOS at all.

That said, SHR can die, So you may have to resummon on occasion. Added fire damage is required, because it cannot do fire damage without converting phys to fire.

Alternatively, sub blind for Phys to lightning so that you can shock on hit too.
"
Zaeo a écrit :
A good way to apply combustion,

Summon Holy Relic - Added Fire Damage - Combustion - Blind

So As you hit with Conc Path, Holy relic fires off an aoe, triggering combustion - res and applying blind for extra surviability, negating the need to cast OOS at all.

That said, SHR can die, So you may have to resummon on occasion. Added fire damage is required, because it cannot do fire damage without converting phys to fire.

Alternatively, sub blind for Phys to lightning so that you can shock on hit too.

Hmm. I havent played with holy relic, but the biggest problem is that I dont ahve any links left lol.

btw, dont rely on him to shock enemies cuz to shock effectively, he'd need to deal a ton of damage.
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
notaloser3 a écrit :
found this in a delve, is it worth keeping? using scaeva right now.

Hmm yea it could be good after crafting atk speed and 20% quality.

turned out great, and yes it was a 4% dps upgrade according to PoB

i love finding my own items. :D

Yo guys i switched some of my Gear but what i focus next on jewels? or Rings?
And are 2 Foils better then 1 Foil + Stat Stick Sceptre?

And what i need more to do t15 maps
"
Yoshimitsu a écrit :

My gear isn't perfect but here are some of my main items I would try and replicate or look for.

my mainhand isn't the best but for the price I got it back like 4 or 5 days ago, my damage hasn't suffered and only multi ex weps will increase my dps so holding off on that.
Dernière édition par cryyyy, le 11 sept. 2018 11:57:27
does fire pen/flamability work with this?
Set sail for epic fail
Is on the Foil high Phys Dmg or Elemental Dmg better?
"
Plaguetongue1 a écrit :
does fire pen/flamability work with this?

pen is good but the fire pen support is not as good as other options (unless you happen to be running a high ele res map).

Flammability reduces effectiveness vs tough bosses, but you could use it if you really want to. However, herald of ash/purity is a lot better if ur thinking about how to reserve mana. So it's not that great. I like using CWDT-enfeeble for curse.
"
Yoshimitsu a écrit :

"
Yoshimitsu a écrit :
Is on the Foil high Phys Dmg or Elemental Dmg better?

Switch your amulet (get many damage mods here), helm (get some life on it), 2 abyss jewels in tombfist (regal them or get better ones), and then quality flasks.

Also, you have an empty jewel socket in tree, plus the jewels that you have are bad. Get crit multi jewels.

Your sword is fine (you need phys dps. ele does no damage). Your stat stick sceptre is really good (doesnt matter much if its sword/sceptre).
Okei thx yeah i just have 0 currency atm to buy any jewels that sucks :/

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires