[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
notaloser3 a écrit :
a bit lost on what to upgrade next, feel free to help me out.

Spoiler

Flasks!! Nearly everyone has unqualitied flasks. It's pretty important. You also dont have an uncurse flask and silver flask needs to be augmented.

2x Crit multi mods on jewels

you can graduate from a scaeva. try to find a rare sword.

thx m8! blassblowers bauble are more rare than exalted orbs lol, i use them as soon as i find them

will work on jewels and sword
"
notaloser3 a écrit :
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
notaloser3 a écrit :
a bit lost on what to upgrade next, feel free to help me out.

Spoiler

Flasks!! Nearly everyone has unqualitied flasks. It's pretty important. You also dont have an uncurse flask and silver flask needs to be augmented.

2x Crit multi mods on jewels

you can graduate from a scaeva. try to find a rare sword.

thx m8! blassblowers bauble are more rare than exalted orbs lol, i use them as soon as i find them

will work on jewels and sword

lol if ur SSF, pick up and sell qualitied flasks. they turn in to baubles. If ur not ssf, buy them!
"
Messerschmitt a écrit :
For some reason Chance the Bleed is a huge damage bonus when I check out my build in PoB which follows your tree. Any reason for this? It's about 600 DPS higher than Conc Effect 1300 more than the third ranked spell and ~1800 over Ruthless.

Seems kind of weird since I'm not buffing bleed damage but maybe the flat phys and 10% damage boost is what's carrying it?

It's cuz your level (lv53) is still low and dont have many sources of added phys. POB automatically chooses a lv20 chance to bleed, which you cant even use at your level, so it wont work.

It could still be an ok gem tho, but since ur not gonna use it later, i'd level a different gem.

Ur also not using herald of purity!! You need to. This will also lower the effectiveness of chance to bleed.
How deep are u in delve guys? is this build strong enough for deeper lvls?

Now in a T15 map i cant even see the mobs thats so strong @_@

but i got almost 1shoted in delves

Spoiler
found this in a delve, is it worth keeping? using scaeva right now.

"
notaloser3 a écrit :
found this in a delve, is it worth keeping? using scaeva right now.

Hmm yea it could be good after crafting atk speed and 20% quality.
Hey Holly I love the build, was curious though if you wouldn't mind taking a look at my gear. I've cleared up to T12 like a breeze and everything in that aspect is great but it seems my single target is lacking a little bit? I got my hit chance up to 89% and PoB says my damage with conc effect and warchief is at about 770k but the damage I do to bosses doesn't seem like I'm putting that much damage out. A lot of the times as soon as my totems fade out my dps drops on bosses, and it could be me and my flask management I just thought you could take a look and see if anything obvious that I could change. I appreciate any input! Again awesome build!

Edit* I have a Loreweave btw. in the process of 6 linking it. As I said above the pack clear speed is insane, just single target seems low
Dernière édition par Trexan, le 10 sept. 2018 22:01:52
"
Trexan a écrit :
Hey Holly I love the build, was curious though if you wouldn't mind taking a look at my gear. I've cleared up to T12 like a breeze and everything in that aspect is great but it seems my single target is lacking a little bit? I got my hit chance up to 89% and PoB says my damage with conc effect and warchief is at about 770k but the damage I do to bosses doesn't seem like I'm putting that much damage out. A lot of the times as soon as my totems fade out my dps drops on bosses, and it could be me and my flask management I just thought you could take a look and see if anything obvious that I could change. I appreciate any input! Again awesome build!

Edit* I have a Loreweave btw. in the process of 6 linking it. As I said above the pack clear speed is insane, just single target seems low

Hmm. Quality your flasks, but get better-rolled atziris promise first. lions roar too if you have currency.

You dont have any uncurse/unbleed/unfreeze flasks. these can all kill u easily, so get them.

You seem to be Int starved? Get int on your rings/amulet so you can get crit multi jewels and remove the int node on the tree.

Also, did u know that if you vendor 1 gemcutters prism and a lv 20 gem, you get a 20% quality lv1 gem back? Do that for all your gems except maybe purity. you lose gem lv and lose dps a little, but your gems will level to about 18 very quickly so no worries.

I'd also try to get added phys on rings/amulet if u can. crit multi on amulet too, if u can.

but overall, looks pretty good
Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 10 sept. 2018 22:23:32
(duplicate post)
Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 10 sept. 2018 22:22:35
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
Trexan a écrit :

Hmm. Quality your flasks, but get better-rolled atziris promise first. lions roar too if you have currency.

You dont have any uncurse/unbleed/unfreeze flasks. these can all kill u easily, so get them.

You seem to be Int starved? Get int on your rings/amulet so you can get crit multi jewels and remove the int node on the tree.

Also, did u know that if you vendor 1 gemcutters prism and a lv 20 gem, you get a 20% quality lv1 gem back? Do that for all your gems except maybe purity. you lose gem lv and lose dps a little, but your gems will level to about 18 very quickly so no worries.

I'd also try to get added phys on rings/amulet if u can. crit multi on amulet too, if u can.

but overall, looks pretty good

Roger that, I appreciate you taking the time to get back to me so fast, thanks for the input!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires