[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

Hi. Enjoying the build. Going great generally for clearing red maps but got owned by T15 elder. Any chance of taking a look at my build to see if im missing anything obvious? would appreciate it thanks.
"
cookstar500 a écrit :
Hi. Enjoying the build. Going great generally for clearing red maps but got owned by T15 elder. Any chance of taking a look at my build to see if im missing anything obvious? would appreciate it thanks.

Did you craft the sword using my trick? lol

Do you have leveled masters?

- Your statstick sword should have ele damage on it. not phys.

- craft res or strength or ele damage on helm and chest

- make sure you have 2 crit multi mods on each jewel.

- both abyss jewels in tombfist are near-useless. get something useful like life/accuracy/multi/onslaught/phys

- FLASKS!!!!!!! quality them. also, get a better atziris promise before you quality. those are low rolls. (qualitying atziris promise takes more currency than the flask itself)

In boss fights, you'll run out of flasks. And they double your damage. so if you have qualitied flasks, you'll have double damage for 20% longer. its a big deal.

EDIT: Actually, craft int/dex on gear so you can remove the dex/int node you took on tree. Then you can take something else.
Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 10 sept. 2018 17:22:11
Hey,

got a little bit my Gear up, but still rocking with my Tabula ^^

Managed to get a 361 Pdps waepon.

My question is should i use Nebuloch or schould i use this

"
Ellyssia a écrit :
Hey,

wow nice. Hmm nebuloch is probably a little better, but the difference might be tiny. You should have crafted ele damage on that. not phys (or maybe u bought it like that)

BTW, id socket orb of storms + power charge on crit in that cuz it has crit linked.
Dernière édition par Hollyphantom, le 10 sept. 2018 17:27:45
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
Ellyssia a écrit :
Hey,

wow nice. Hmm nebuloch is probably a little better, but the difference might be tiny. You should have crafted ele damage on that. not phys (or maybe u bought it like that)

I bought it with this on.

but i crafted now with your method this

I think thats better than nebuloch now
"
Ellyssia a écrit :
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
Ellyssia a écrit :
Hey,

I bought it with this on.

but i crafted now with your method this

I think thats better than nebuloch now

Ohh nice! Yea craft crit multi on that. Thats pretty good.
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
cookstar500 a écrit :

Did you craft the sword using my trick? lol

Do you have leveled masters?

- Your statstick sword should have ele damage on it. not phys.

- craft res or strength or ele damage on helm and chest

- make sure you have 2 crit multi mods on each jewel.

- both abyss jewels in tombfist are near-useless. get something useful like life/accuracy/multi/onslaught/phys

- FLASKS!!!!!!! quality them. also, get a better atziris promise before you quality. those are low rolls. (qualitying atziris promise takes more currency than the flask itself)

In boss fights, you'll run out of flasks. And they double your damage. so if you have qualitied flasks, you'll have double damage for 20% longer. its a big deal.

EDIT: Actually, craft int/dex on gear so you can remove the dex/int node you took on tree. Then you can take something else.

Thanks for the detailed response mate :)

yes i did craft the sword the way you recommended. took maybe 5 tries, got lucky.

cheers again pal
a bit lost on what to upgrade next, feel free to help me out.

Spoiler
"
notaloser3 a écrit :
a bit lost on what to upgrade next, feel free to help me out.

Spoiler

Flasks!! Nearly everyone has unqualitied flasks. It's pretty important. You also dont have an uncurse flask and silver flask needs to be augmented.

2x Crit multi mods on jewels

you can graduate from a scaeva. try to find a rare sword.

For some reason Chance the Bleed is a huge damage bonus when I check out my build in PoB which follows your tree. Any reason for this? It's about 600 DPS higher than Conc Effect 1300 more than the third ranked spell and ~1800 over Ruthless.

Seems kind of weird since I'm not buffing bleed damage but maybe the flat phys and 10% damage boost is what's carrying it?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires