[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
urbanguru42 a écrit :
is starkonja's with "consecrated deals 40% increased damage" enchant better than the helmet you have under "End game setup"?

thats a good option but a good rare will be better than a starkonja. but buy if its not too expensive

what would be good mods on a rare helmet other than minus fire resistance to nearby enemies? Thanks for the guide and replies btw!
am havin troubles with single target, mana ends up quickly. I tried buying
3 jewels with gain mana on hit, but it didnt work.Any offers on how to fix this, Thiefs torment ring maybe ? heres my pob https://pastebin.com/aK7HCHCm .
"
S3N1A a écrit :
am havin troubles with single target, mana ends up quickly. I tried buying
3 jewels with gain mana on hit, but it didnt work.Any offers on how to fix this, Thiefs torment ring maybe ? heres my pob https://pastebin.com/aK7HCHCm .

link combustion to totem for extra dps.

for mana, switch ele focus or full life with ruthless. ruthless has low mana cost
Hey, thanks to share the build. He is really funny and easy to gear. Actually rolling on content with not so much time investisment :)
Thnx alot for the guide especially the links on what rares to buy, dont see much builds like that.
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
moooo566 a écrit :
I'm having a weird thing trying to upgrade my swords, literally nothing I plug in PoB seems to be an upgrade over Ahns might - a 2aps, 280pdps, 6.8 crit chance foil like the one in your endgame PoB link is showing as a 46% drop in total dps over the Ahns in my main hand.

My PoB is here: https://pastebin.com/sjZKsUsV

I feel like the low attack speed and mediocre crit should make it fairly easy to find an improvement, is the PDPS on Ahn's Might just that much higher or am I screwing my configuration somewhere?

Ahns might is ok but its slow.

ok u have bigger problems before waepons. your weapons are ok actually.

1. flasks. see flask section

2. too much res. it looks like u dont know what mods to get on items other than life/res. on gloves, get atk speed. on rings, get ele damage, added phys, and life.

3. for amulet, i recommend Hyrri's Truth Jade Amulet. it's a new unique. its 1 alc and this is the only source of accuracy u need. it's very good.

4. use vaal warchief and ancestral protector

I saw a few posts where you suggest both vaal warchief and ancestral protector, however in your posted gear I don't see ancestral protector. Which gem would you drop to add in ancestral protector?
"
adubs300 a écrit :
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
moooo566 a écrit :
I'm having a weird thing trying to upgrade my swords, literally nothing I plug in PoB seems to be an upgrade over Ahns might - a 2aps, 280pdps, 6.8 crit chance foil like the one in your endgame PoB link is showing as a 46% drop in total dps over the Ahns in my main hand.

My PoB is here: https://pastebin.com/sjZKsUsV

I feel like the low attack speed and mediocre crit should make it fairly easy to find an improvement, is the PDPS on Ahn's Might just that much higher or am I screwing my configuration somewhere?

Ahns might is ok but its slow.

ok u have bigger problems before waepons. your weapons are ok actually.

1. flasks. see flask section

2. too much res. it looks like u dont know what mods to get on items other than life/res. on gloves, get atk speed. on rings, get ele damage, added phys, and life.

3. for amulet, i recommend Hyrri's Truth Jade Amulet. it's a new unique. its 1 alc and this is the only source of accuracy u need. it's very good.

4. use vaal warchief and ancestral protector

I saw a few posts where you suggest both vaal warchief and ancestral protector, however in your posted gear I don't see ancestral protector. Which gem would you drop to add in ancestral protector?

yea, i didnt know that they work together but they do. Not sure what to drop. maybe golem cuz it keeps dying.
Hello Hollyphantom,

Thank you very much for the guide on this build.

This is my very first league character, put in my time and farmed my own Oni-Goroshi.

I don't plan to play 2nd character.

I wants to improve my character even further, would you able to take look at my character and give some advice?

Crit Chance - 57.29% without buff/golem

Crit Multiplier:
422% for my Consecrated Path
407% for my Vaal Ancestral Warchief

My main goal is to progress further/deeper into high-end game content (I am new XD), such as Uber Elder / Deep Delve 600+ or more? (not sure what is consider high end)

and of course, live and reach lv100 for the very first time
"
Kuroyuki a écrit :
Hello Hollyphantom,

This is my very first league character, put in my time and farmed my own Oni-Goroshi.

I wants to improve my character even further, would you able to take look at my character and give some advice?

Crit Multiplier:

My main goal is to progress further/deeper into high-end game content (I am new XD), such as Uber Elder / Deep Delve 600+ or more? (not sure what is consider high end)

those are extremely difficult goals if you are new... you're probably not going to achieve any unless you're just really good at games like these.

well, i can take a look but your character profile is set to private.
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
"
Kuroyuki a écrit :
Hello Hollyphantom,

Crit Multiplier:

those are extremely difficult goals if you are new... you're probably not going to achieve any unless you're just really good at games like these.

well, i can take a look but your character profile is set to private.

Oops, I am sorry, did not realize character display is auto-set to private, just turned it off to public now.

I was not aiming for those goals originally, but this week, many crazy unique dropped in Delve for me, that created quite a few exalt I can invest into gear and see if i can push up.

As for gaming, I used to main-tank in WoW for guild that push for server top 5, learning mechanic and avoiding damage is not that bad, consider we have all the boss guide online now

The gear/gear mod building is something i am very lacking in knowledge, some guidance and advise on what to aim for would be awesome :)

Edit: some of those Tier 15/16 is 1-shotting me, i think my def/survival are lacking? Should I consider transition to 1h+shield instead of Onigoroshi, and still have enough dps to kill those bosses?
Dernière édition par Kuroyuki, le 29 mars 2019 23:55:25

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires