[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
TomekSzymek a écrit :
Hey,

I started following this guide once the league started and finally got past through the campaign today. Bought a few items, figured out the resistances and started doing maps.
Wanted to make sure the gear is fine for the beginning of maps. Im having a bit of mana issues. Everything is okay when the density of mobs is high, but I run out of mana quickly fighting bosses or more tough elites. Is the problem going to disappear once I get some jewels and more passives on the tree?

Also, what map mods I should avoid? Elemental reflect I suppose?

Here is my current character:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TomekSzymek/characters

Appriciate or your help :)

hmm the leech nerf might have made mana leech harder to sustain. Im assuming the leech changes affected mana too?? one leech instance will only recover up to 10% mana, which is less than the non-reserved mana, so it can be an issue.

use ruthless. its a decent support gem but the mana multiplier is low. maybe swap with full life.

you dont need the 1 life leech node on the tree cuz u have it on the ascendancy.

otherwise, youre doing pretty well (given this early point in the league).
I pretty new to the game, could someone explain me why do I have to use "Damage on full life support" when blood rage never allow us to be full life?

Sorry for my english, french guy here :)
"
BestFailEU a écrit :
I pretty new to the game, could someone explain me why do I have to use "Damage on full life support" when blood rage never allow us to be full life?

Sorry for my english, french guy here :)

if your regen is higher than your degen, then you'll be on full life. You might not see that youre on full life but it is a display bug. Check the in-game DPS and you can see it go up when socketing it. try it
Does blood rage do anything for this build? It only leeches phys damage and we convert everything to fire right?
"
ShinaeKira a écrit :
Does blood rage do anything for this build? It only leeches phys damage and we convert everything to fire right?

blood rage gives frenzies and atk speed. it makes a big difference. it cant be used for leech since ur not dealing phys damage.
Any offers on what gloves to use, bcs tombfists got nerfed or its still best option here ?
And what the best enchants on boots?
Dernière édition par S3N1A, le 14 mars 2019 06:51:47
"
S3N1A a écrit :
Any offers on what gloves to use, bcs tombfists got nerfed or its still best option here ?
And what the best enchants on boots?

Tombfists still (per the 3.6 changes:
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
Tombfist nerf -- lost atk speed but it is still the best choice for gloves

As for boot enchants, i' either go Attack Speed or Crit Strike Chance. Maybe Fire Damage.
Nice guide, can you tell a bit about cp links while leveling? like core 4 links and 5th and 6th if we have links and upgrades while we got something fromm tree or we get access to gems. That'd help alot thanks.
"
Lordran11 a écrit :
Nice guide, can you tell a bit about cp links while leveling? like core 4 links and 5th and 6th if we have links and upgrades while we got something fromm tree or we get access to gems. That'd help alot thanks.

gems are in my leveling section. did u see that?
"
Hollyphantom a écrit :
gems are in my leveling section. did u see that?

It would be nice if there was a bit more organization in the guide. A section for gems and priority for links would be nice.

Just to make it a bit more readable imo.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires